OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Why eat it if you don’t like it?

It’s like me drafting Fuaga in the first round, getting back to draft night.

Just saying, Cinci-style chili is four way (the chili, the spaghetti, beans, and shredded cheese. I can't stand it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Did somebody whip you with a wet noodle back in the day?

No, I mean...it's weird because I used to love pasta as a very little kid. But now for the absolute longest time, I can't even stand the smell of it. And sneaking it in something I like doesn't help either; my mom found that out firsthand when she had to replace the carpet after I puked on it when she snuck in pasta.

I guess it's because I have autism. Sensory issues and stuff, you know? It's just very weird. But I simply cannot stand pasta, and the smell of it makes me nauseous.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
No, I mean...it's weird because I used to love pasta as a very little kid. But now for the absolute longest time, I can't even stand the smell of it. And sneaking it in something I like doesn't help either; my mom found that out firsthand when she had to replace the carpet after I puked on it when she snuck in pasta.

I guess it's because I have autism. Sensory issues and stuff, you know? It's just very weird. But I simply cannot stand pasta, and the smell of it makes me nauseous.
That’s is weird. I’d be lost without it. There are so many dishes we use it in. I often randomly try adding stuff too it. I sometimes even eat it with Peanut butter