OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Arrests/Lawsuits/Legal Stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Ah, he's just a kid making a mistake.......

....but people were injured, their day (lives) disrupted, but they will probably get compensated for it.

We all did dumb shit when we were young. The difference is we wouldn't have been "cooperating with the PD". We would have been arrested, charged and in jail for a bit. And not days after the incident. Hours.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I havent read the charges, was he charged with DUI? If not, he got away with one and may not miss any games.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I havent read the charges, was he charged with DUI? If not, he got away with one and may not miss any games.
I don't see any way he doesn't get suspended. The only question is for how long? 3 - 4 games would be a joke. 6 - 8 is more realistic. More than 8 means the NFL is sick of fast cars and dumb kids. Ruggs killed a woman and her child in Las Vegas. Jalen Carter was racing when a crash killed his team mate and a staff member. Our own Warren McClendon was in one of the vehicles. And Carter still got drafted #9 by Philadelphia. So that might suggest two things. If you're already an NFL player, you're gonna get suspended. If you're a draft prospect, what happens depends on how NFL team's perceive your talent level. An interesting contrast awaits. What will happen to Rice and what will happen to Sweat?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I don't see any way he doesn't get suspended. The only question is for how long? 3 - 4 games would be a joke. 6 - 8 is more realistic. More than 8 means the NFL is sick of fast cars and dumb kids. Ruggs killed a woman and her child in Las Vegas. Jalen Carter was racing when a crash killed his team mate and a staff member. Our own Warren McClendon was in one of the vehicles. And Carter still got drafted #9 by Philadelphia. So that might suggest two things. If you're already an NFL player, you're gonna get suspended. If you're a draft prospect, what happens depends on how NFL team's perceive your talent level. An interesting contrast awaits. What will happen to Rice and what will happen to Sweat?
Think it was a woman and her dog, but regardless, horrible. I'm guessing he get's 6 games. I'm also guessing that fleeing the scene may have had more to do with his blood alcohol level or the fact he may have smoked a bit prior. Moronic move either way for both of them. You need to act like a saint before the draft, at a minimum

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

View: https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1779104869321712114?s=61&t=lgp1gRmUcyNSF5v7CIHwMg

Police report says Rashee Rice was driving at 119 mph seconds before crash​

More details are emerging about the street-racing crash caused by Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice. And they’re not good for Rice.

According to the Dallas Morning News, the arrest affidavit contends that Rice was driving the Lamborghini Urus 119 miles per hour roughly 4.5 seconds before the six-car crash. The Corvette against which Rice was racing allegedly was going 116 mph.

The speed limit on the highway where the crash happened was 70 miles per hour.

Rice reportedly faces eight felony charges as a result of the crash. Neither the Chiefs nor the NFL have taken action in response to the incident, which exposes Rice to scrutiny under the Personal Conduct Policy.

It’s one thing to drive at excessive rates of speed. It’s another to do it with other cars in the immediate vicinity, especially while (as alleged in the affidavit) making “multiple aggressive maneuvers to get through traffic.”

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
People who do this are scum. My son and I were passed on the berm along I-80, by a guy driving like that. He skidded a bit on the grit but just kept going. There were cars everywhere and he nearly hit two in front of me.

He could have killed many people that day.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What a fucking cocksucker this guy is and his fucking friends. Fuck I hate people.

Psycho_X

Legend
View attachment 64595

Quick recap of 2023, looking back at the thread there actually wasn't a whole lot going on which is nice for a change. A few dumbasses but nothing egregious. The person with the most legal drama was probably Antonio Brown.

Speaking of.... ON TO 2024 with this threads historical MVP!!!! I think this is a joke... I think...

View: https://x.com/AB84/status/1761018784960094272?s=20

the office television GIF

Holy shit, AB made a meme for me going forward to replace my gif for his routine nonsense.

View: https://x.com/AB84/status/1782074277560270867

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

View: https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1779104869321712114?s=61&t=lgp1gRmUcyNSF5v7CIHwMg

Police report says Rashee Rice was driving at 119 mph seconds before crash​

More details are emerging about the street-racing crash caused by Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice. And they’re not good for Rice.

According to the Dallas Morning News, the arrest affidavit contends that Rice was driving the Lamborghini Urus 119 miles per hour roughly 4.5 seconds before the six-car crash. The Corvette against which Rice was racing allegedly was going 116 mph.

The speed limit on the highway where the crash happened was 70 miles per hour.

Rice reportedly faces eight felony charges as a result of the crash. Neither the Chiefs nor the NFL have taken action in response to the incident, which exposes Rice to scrutiny under the Personal Conduct Policy.

It’s one thing to drive at excessive rates of speed. It’s another to do it with other cars in the immediate vicinity, especially while (as alleged in the affidavit) making “multiple aggressive maneuvers to get through traffic.”

Just add another felony on the list of many felony's committed this day. Still don't think he's being charged with hit and run, which is on literal video as evidence. He's getting a nice suspension and potentially some time in the clink. KC about to be desperate at WR. Outside of Brown, they are pretty damn thin, perhaps as thin as any team in the league. Bet they dial up Cincy about Higgins, then hear dial tone. Bengals aren't trading Higs to KC. Maybe the whiners will trade Aiyuk there though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just add another felony on the list of many felony's committed this day. Still don't think he's being charged with hit and run, which is on literal video as evidence. He's getting a nice suspension and potentially some time in the clink. KC about to be desperate at WR. Outside of Brown, they are pretty damn thin, perhaps as thin as any team in the league. Bet they dial up Cincy about Higgins, then hear dial tone. Bengals aren't trading Higs to KC. Maybe the whiners will trade Aiyuk there though.
They could be in a good spot to draft McConkey at 32. He may be the most pro ready receiver outside of the top three. If the Niners trade Aiyuk then I imagine they will take McConkey. In that case the Chiefs still could choose from Mitchell, Franklin, Leggette, or Coleman, maybe even Worthy to get that Speed factor back into there offense.

It’s a good year to need a receiver.