2023/24 Divisional Round Schedule / Discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I will be watching with evil flowing straight outta my eyes and mouth.

It will be fascinating to see who the league is going to steal from this week. I'd much prefer to watch games called according to the rules on this divisional round weekend (and all other days too for that matter), but we all now know those days have passed us by. This used to be the most exciting weekend of pure football for me. Now it has become something very different with the refs pulling rabbits out of their asses with absolutely no warnings completely interfering with what should be pure football.

View: https://youtu.be/2TnkJ8_BmSI?si=yZPseASMUsSPK_4u

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Definitely going for Green Bay. Love has been very good lately. Able to extend plays. Throwing strikes off his back foot. There aren't many quarterbacks who can do that. Mahomes, Stafford and Rogers are the only ones who come to mind. Hope he can continue that play for one more game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love didn’t look great early in the year, but he finished super strong.

Let’s hope the playoff lights doesn’t get to the young man.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Did some emotional betting w/ROD dollars...

Let's FG Love & Mayfield !!!! I'm counting on ya'all.... :laugh1:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'm rooting for Goff. The kid was a good Ram. Baker was a Ram too but for just 5 games. But that's the only team I'm rooting for because in the other games, I'm rooting against the teams. San Francisco, of course. Definitely rooting against them. Kansas City. Rooting against them. There's only 1 team I don't mind seeing in the SB 3 times in 6 years and that's the Rams. Mahomes is terrific but I'm tired of the Andy Patrick show, nuggies and mahomes/maauto. Baltimore? I don't know why I'd like to see Houston upset them. Probably because they've gone 56-27 since they drafted Lamar and just 1-3 in the postseason. Yet all we hear is how great he is; how difficult he is to stop; what a great team Harbaugh has.......oh yeah, that last name....another reason to root against them.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm a little conflicted with the Lions/Bucs game. I rooted for the Lions all year. Happy for Goff. But I didn't like the way Stafford was treated. The boos. The cheap shots. All their comments like they have a long history of success. Making it out to be a revenge game. Now I'm not sure who I want to win.

Obviously I want the Packers to win. I also want the Ravens and Chiefs to win. In case the 49ers make the Superbowl I want them to face someone who can beat them. Like I always said, I don't care how far they go. As long as their season ends with a loss at some point I'm good.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't think the Lions have a snowball's chance in hell of upsetting the shitters. Their run defense won't be able to handle Kyle's scheming. And Goff will have no run game. Shitters will pound them I think.

Bucs aren't gonna go much further but their front has a better chance of dumbing down that shitters run game. And yes I know the Lions were very good vs the run this season but the shitters will stress their secondary and tackling on the back end plus their run game which is going to have an avalanche effect on that garbage secondary.

I've accepted the shitters are going to make it to the dance. They are clearly the best team in the NFC. But who knows maybe we get a miracle.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Basically the reason I want the Bucs vs SF is because Bowles is experienced in calling big games and Glenn is a lower tier DC. Bowles plus a pretty good run stuffing front is the kind of combination that might be able to untrack Ratboy's bullshit.