2023 & 2024

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Hey fells,

It's been a while since I've posted here, hope y'all are doing well.

I think most of us agree in many regards the Rams have outperformed expectations through 5 games with this being a reset year where it was clear we were shedding a lot of contracts and eating a lot of dead cap. The rookie class is looking like a home run so far and we're also getting solid contributions from unproven guys like Kyren, Tutu, Jonah Williams, etc. Right now I see us as a fringe playoff team if we can start putting together 4 quarter games, however I think we should sign a vet edge (someone like Ingram or Dunlap) to add some depth and beef up the pass rush.

There are still some obvious positions that lack quality starters or depth (namely edge, CB, OL). My question for y'all is which positions/players do you see McSnead targeting in free agency and the draft? Also do y'all know how much cap savings and dead cap we have if we cut Noteboom & Allen? That seems like a no-brainer.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Don’t know what the team will go for, but if I were in charge it’d be LT, DE, LB and CB depending upon BPA.