2022 Rams Grades ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I don’t see how a 5-12 team gets a C average, which is what I am seeing there. Heck, those grades might even average C+.

Get a little more strict there, DaSilva.
Well if you stress QB and OL as higher than any other position group then the overall grade is D

And I would put OL as an F WR as C- CB as a C- and Safeties as a D (only because of how Morris played them) and Outside Linebacker as a D-

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don’t see how a 5-12 team gets a C average, which is what I am seeing there. Heck, those grades might even average C+.

Get a little more strict there, DaSilva.
Well let’s see your grading ?

I’d say The D”Line in a whole played well,especially early. The depth of some of the young players held up strong.
—Tell me what the future looks like ? If The Rams get Comp Picks for Gaines & Robinson then there play has to be grade accordingly?

Akers at the end of 2022 was a Top RB? HENDO was a FA & let go.Hard grade,but you really don’t think Cam Akers got his head straight? 3 100 yard games in a row.

Where do you cut off the grading is my question.The Rams had a lot of injuries & change.

CB play was not that good. Ramsey had good stats,but if he is not a stat guy then his play was down. Durant is over rated IMO & The Rams Rookie Class was The Worst in awhile!! That was cause for a lossing record in itself.

Taylor Rapp - he might get a nice contract?
Nick Scott ? Stud!!!

OLB was HORRIBLE!! Grade F!!!
Lewis was another poor draft pick The Rams can’t have. Hollins was NEVER an answer(thank u Von Miller).
E. Jones played well,& Wagner was slow & exposed at times late in games(passing/3rd downs) grade a B-.

WR - Never produced & depth wasn’t there like it should have been.(promise) C grade.

TE Hopkins & Higbee D+. Need another TE to be average.

Special teams ?
In general hard to grade The Rams season. A Failure,but IMO held players out & closed shop early.

QB depth got exposed. Without Mayfield The Rams would have been a lot worse. Mcvay might have had a 8 games lossing streak still going.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hard to disagree with any of those.
Rapp would be the closest to a resign for me.....but, he has to play near the line in that hybrid position where he can be, at times, dominating. Back in coverage he just seems to get lost at times and reacts slowly.
I would not bring back either Wolford or Perkins.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hard to disagree with any of those.
Rapp would be the closest to a resign for me.....but, he has to play near the line in that hybrid position where he can be, at times, dominating. Back in coverage he just seems to get lost at times and reacts slowly.
I would not bring back either Wolford or Perkins.

Wolford- lmao!! Has to be time to go. He has no arm strength & is a practice squad QB at best.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Some grades generous - CBs wasn't a B+ at best a C- ands that's generous. The OL was an F period. Safeties we're worse. Rest on par.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Both backups are sup par, as I said, I would not bring either back.
Who would ? I think that was a mistake by Mcvay that he could get by with those to as backups.

He has been really lucky over the years ? Reasoning is the O’Line at times has been suspect. This season when the O’Line was down The Rams didn’t have a solid blocking RB or FB/TE.Counting on Higbee & WR’s was silly imo.

The core in front of Matthew Stafford has to be solid.That is probably going to be the biggest thing. I’m sure Sean Mcvay has a vision on what he wants & what The Rams can really improve on.

There are a lot of solids & as the NINER’s are showing,you need to keep kicking the tires to get it right. This Purdy kid could put a wrench in this whole play of what The Rams need most.

Finding a EDGE has been on the list for awhile. Les(Mcvay) was willing to pay a lot to Carolina if that isn’t a TELL?

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
"The offensive line should be priority No. 1 for the Rams this offseason."

At least they got the take-away correct.