2020 NFL Draft Fan Reactions (funny)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Seeing fans screaming about how it's all gonna change for them, to freaking out over bad picks (my personal favorite), you may get a kick out of it like I did.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Seeing fans screaming about how it's all gonna change for them, to freaking out over bad picks (my personal favorite), you may get a kick out of it like I did.

Fans being fans, awesome! And agree @PressureD41 that black dude is fuckin hilarious, and famous as well lmao.

Oh and it's crazy to see @LoyalRam on that feed at the 1:29 mark. Your kid's a Dallas fan??? :horns::LOL:(y)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ay. Fuck it bro. Ay ay fuck it. Ay ay. You know what? Ay, shit. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OH. MYGAWD.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I just think it's weird people filming themselves, like anyone cares what they think

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I've never understood how these "reaction videos" became a thing. The only one I've ever watched that was worth a shit was the Squawks fans watching Wussell throw the game ending pick in the Superbowl. Those tears were mmm mm tasty!!