CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 1 (no spoiled picks)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I love it. It's the sort of deal I've been pushing in my mocks. That's exactly the range we should place ourselves in. It's such a strong part of this draft.

Exactly !! Now they need to find a couple players they can coach up !!

Noteboom was such a find last year & if Allen starts ??? How good is Kromer ???
Can he find a starter this year ???

The Rams need a big body DT & this is such a deep draft. I remember how much you liked Copper Kupp !!! What an excellent pick & value.

The John Johnson trade as well w/ Everett.I think The Rams find 2 players like that with this trade. A starter & a TE ?? Your guy from SDSU ?? Rumor is SF & NE will get him early 3rd rd if not earlier??

I like the TE from San Jose & would wait till 4th rd.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
And they had top picks year after year for a decade and sucked. Go figure. Let the process unfold. Love the trade back. 30-50 range is throwing darts.

Still pissed Les Snead did not trade back with the Bills & took his AUBURN guy in Greg Robinson. Robinson did find a home though & might be a solid player. He was so raw immature coming out. The draft was packed with excellent OT’s
Fisher has his son at AUBURN as well.Les is so much better with McVay. He trust Les & his scouts big time !! Demoff has his hands in there as well. Snead keeps him afloat with his mind set.He is like a fly in the room.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still ticked Jeff Fisher did not trade back with the Bills & took an AUBURN guy in Greg Robinson. Robinson did find a home though & might be a solid player. He was so raw immature coming out. The draft was packed with excellent OT’s
Fisher has his son at AUBURN as well.Les is so much better with McVay. He trust Les & his scouts big time !! Demoff has his hands in there as well. Snead keeps him afloat with his mind set.He is like a fly in the room.

FIFY

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Cardinals GM must have been drunk at the time!
maxresdefault.jpg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

I am with you here flv. I would look for OL's/ CB's/ a safety & NT.

I see the RB position @ this time as a luxury too but John Kelly looked ineffective when he was running late last yr. Justin Davis has been injured two seasons back to back now & is not dependable. Brown has never played a major role in this offense yet either.

And then there's the tire issue on Gurley....just run him till you can see the air inside his tires.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You kids and your draft day trades...I remember back in the day when there was 20 rounds in the draft! Now go get me a six-pack of Hamms and a carton of of Lucky Strikes.. Gotta get ready for Episode 3 of Game of the Thrones on Sunday Night!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Except that we get to see many beloved characters getting killed and then become part of the army of the dead! A lot like the Raiders Draft results year after year! (like what I did there, MODS?)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams won't take a QB in the first round - they were looking at developmental guys. Though with Lock falling maybe a team gives the Rams a premium for their pick.

So your still saying a QB ?? Don’t see it !!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So your still saying a QB ?? Don’t see it !!

More needs than picks. But again, they didn't interview a bunch of QBs for the heck of it. They would like a QB, if the draft works out that way. Bortles is a free agent after the season, and the Rams got lucky to find a vet QB who is mostly being paid by his old team. McVay has seen the value of investing draft capital for a backup even if you think the starter is secure - he was a coach with Washington, after all.