2018 Rams Draft Class ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
My thought?

well honestly this draft still has an awful lot to prove, looking D to D minus at this point if I’m to give what I consider a fair assessment

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess Jefferson should be added to this 2018 class with Brandan Cooks trade ??

I like OBo breaking out.I saw him his rookie year doing work on the sideline(field). He is a Specimen & has that athletic look to him. —Was impressed.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
My thought?

well honestly this draft still has an awful lot to prove, looking D to D minus at this point if I’m to give what I consider a fair assessment

Agree - with John Franklin already being cut as well.
Never a fan of Brian Allen,but still want to be wrong.Never understood John Sullivan being cut last season.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
If we count Peters and Cooks, it should be an A since they helped us get to the Superbowl that year. If not, it's an F until Noteboom and Kiser prove themselves as starters.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If we count Peters and Cooks, it should be an A since they helped us get to the Superbowl that year. If not, it's an F until Noteboom and Kiser prove themselves as starters.

Good point, but let’s see if Kenny Young does in 2020 looking forward as part of this 2018’class

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
D is fair. I think SJD, Kiser and Howard could change that a bit. Noteboom too when he gets heathy.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

still holding out for noteboom. he looked good at LT when thrown in there his rookie season.

kiser will get his shot this season. i hope he's everything the rams have been missing at ilb.

jfm is a mystery. i wonder what happened to him after his rookie season. does anyone know? did he go off the rails?