2018 London games announced.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
No Rams but that was already known. At least the Seahawks get to make that trip next season.

socalrams90

Starter
Thats good for us. We get to fly to Mexico and lose an AFC home game instead of NFC and Seattle's short away trip now turned into a week long ordeal for them.

The Ramowl

Starter
How comes we get to lose another home game a second year in a row ? Is that a price to pay for relocation ?

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How comes we get to lose another home game a second year in a row ? Is that a price to pay for relocation ?

Yes, it was specifically part of the deal Stan made to move... and there is a third coming in 2019 as well. Rumor was China in 2019 if the NFL gets that shit show figured out.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams playing the Chiefs in Mexico.

How apt that Seattle are playing at Spurs ground. Two absolute shithouse teams right there.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i wouldn't worry come 2020 stand wont give up a home game for love (i was gonna say or money but he probably would)

its just hell earn earn more from a home games in stan land than trekking across the pond

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I'm kinda surprised there won't be any games at Twickenham this year. I thought it was a good venue.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Three west coast teams, two east coast teams and one semi east coast team.

Not much love for the west coast.

Now lets wait for the regular schedule to come out and see how that affects these teams.