2017 "Wish List"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Turning the page on 16'. I just want to see Goff and the youngsters get more reps and become more comfortable with the speed and length of the NFL season. Last off season, a lot happened. Players will need some time to lick their wounds and prep for 17 come January. Here is my list of what I hope happens in the offseason:
  • New GM and HC. 5 years with an abundance of draft picks and still at 4-6 through 10 games. LA is a premier job in a premier market. The absolute best candidate on the market can easily be had.
  • Some key veteran leadership. So tired of "The Youngest Roster in the NFL". This team needs some key leadership at positions like O-Line. Giants are sitting at 7-3 in a tough division by adding in the right pieces.
  • Innovative OC. This team needs proven offensive minds that can develop Goff, Gurley, Austin, Cooper, etc.
  • Dynamic WR. I'm OK with Britt, but Quick just doesnt separate enough, Austin is just a slot WR. This team needs to find a talented WR that can grow with Goff.
  • Play making TE. Kendricks, Harkey, Higbey...enough said.
  • Home field advantage. This falls in line with new GM and HC, but you owe the fans winning football at home. 80k plus attending games cannot be disappointed week after week.
  • Retain key FA's. Hopefully they dont "fire" the Rams. Fearful that the McCleod and Jenkins departures will permeate through the young players that arent getting exposure because of losing. Both of the above could make the Pro Bowl this year. Something that did not happen with Fisher as their coach.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your signature block is all we need to read to understand your delusional. Change the signature to "4-8 by December" cause thats were the Rams are heading with two road games against teams that can score.

You need to change the
Dude
My wish list is to never see anymore of these lame posts
The season isn't over

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Dude
My wish list is to never see anymore of these lame posts
The season isn't over
Why isn't the season over? We're 4-6 and would have to win out to make the playoffs. We will lose to New England and Atlanta which would put us at 8-8. That's not good enough.

The season was over after the Whiners game.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Dynamic WR. I'm OK with Britt, but Quick just doesnt separate enough
Curious, what's to say Quick doesn't separate? I mean, exactly when did he ever get a pass downfield to show he could separate?
I personally think Quick & Britt are fine, but every other receiver is suspect as an NFL talent. From TE's to RB's...especially every other receiver. And I like Mike Thomas...but that's it...

The season was over after the Whiners game.
Agree somewhat...If you can't beat the 2nd worst team in the league...if the 2nd worse team shuts you out...and scores 28 points....I kinda figured we were pretty bad, and the season would be rough...Not over, but the idea of playoffs and postseason play was kinda far fetched...