2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
After being the GM of the year last year(self proclaimed) I wanted to start a thread to see if we could get enough interest in running another ROD Mock Draft. Is @Alan still around to be our Roger Goodell? And do we have enough to run it? Whose in?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm in as always...BECAUSE ONCE I SIGN UP I'M FULLY DEDICATED TO IT, WON'T MAKE OTHERS WAIT FOR 12-18 HRS AT A TIME AND I CHECK THE BOARD MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY
:)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would like to throw my hat into the ring!
giphy.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm in.

Didn't Dave say he was going to handle it this next season ?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
As always, I'm down. I ran it after Alan left last year, but I don't have computer access right now and it's a little cumbersome to do on the phone, so if we're starting soon somebody else will have to run it. Otherwise I'm happy to do it again.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'd love to join again.

Not to pat myself on the back or anything but my first year as gm of the Falcons and they are in super bowl, no big deal.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Im on Vaction from the 3rd-16th... So I think I sadly will miss this one unless it starts closer to the 16th

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Im on Vaction from the 3rd-16th... So I think I sadly will miss this one unless it starts closer to the 16th

Even if we started in the next week, I'm sure we could try to work out giving you a late first rounder to accommodate that. Or you can just give us a big board with your preferred picks and we can go off of that. No need for you to be booted entirely for not being able to make one pick.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd love to do .... but I'm lazy af .... and won't have the time to research ... it was a good read last year though