2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Oopsie, scratch Riverumbbq at 49. He already traded that pick. Hit Ramrasta up quick!

I already traded down from 39 so it will need to be a very persuasive offer. I have a name I have been eyeing for awhile and I probably won't trade until he is gone for sure.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have come to the conclusion that things have slowed up a bit because some people are PM-ing a lot of Trade Offers behind the scenes!!(y) Not that I would ever be involved in such moves myself!:snicker::shades::cheers:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Currently on offer from the Saints are
QB Garrett Greyson
QB Luke McCown
TE Michael Hoomanawanui
DT Nick Fairley &
CB Delvin Breaux

PM me if anyone's interested ;)

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Currently on offer from the Saints are
QB Garrett Greyson
QB Luke McCown
TE Michael Hoomanawanui
DT Nick Fairley &
CB Delvin Breaux

PM me if anyone's interested ;)

Give me your 3rd rd pick and I'll take them. :rimshot:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I will be making my pick shortly. I am interested in trading back into the second as well. Offers are welcomed.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
With the 44th pick in the 2nd round of the 2017 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select:
Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA
IMG_3234.JPG

After losing Stephon Gilmore to the Patriots via free agency, the Buffalo Bills have a need at cornerback. With only Ronald Darby and Kevon Seymour looking like the main starters, the secondary will need some help.

Moreau adds size at 6’0″ and is a very good tackler. Moreau also excelled in man coverage in UCLA’s defense, but a knock on him is he only had 1 interception. On the bright side, he did have 8 passes defensed.

Moreau could slide into a starting role in Buffalo or perhaps a backup role — and play on special teams.

View: https://youtu.be/7hVquFxdMpw

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
With the 44th pick in the 2nd round of the 2017 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select:
Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA
View attachment 19040
After losing Stephon Gilmore to the Patriots via free agency, the Buffalo Bills have a need at cornerback. With only Ronald Darby and Kevon Seymour looking like the main starters, the secondary will need some help.

Moreau adds size at 6’0″ and is a very good tackler. Moreau also excelled in man coverage in UCLA’s defense, but a knock on him is he only had 1 interception. On the bright side, he did have 8 passes defensed.

Moreau could slide into a starting role in Buffalo or perhaps a backup role — and play on special teams.

Absolutely awesome pick - Moreau is going to rock in Buffalo

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA
View attachment 19040

Nice Choice you got a really good CB! 140.2 SPARQ score. He had a great combine!
* 4.35 - 40
* 38.0 Vert.
* 136.0 Broad jump
* 4.12 short shuttle
* 6.94 3-cone drill
He's going to be a great CB!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
TRADE

The Las Vegas Raiders have traded up to #45.The Arizona Cardinals have been given the 56th, 130th, 244th picks in exchange.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
With the 45th pick in the draft the Raiders select Caleb Brantley, DT Florida.