2017 ROD Fantasy League(PPR 16 teams)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
Damn, I missed out! Love me some fantasy football, been the commish of a league that's been going for 4 years now.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok, I just expanded teams in my Yahoo league, It's a Free For All, from 10 to 12. First two of you sacrificial lambs to join are in. Adding two teams is going to make it a little more challenging since it's a 2 QB league. We also have 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 2Flex, 1D, 1K, and 8 Bench. Draft is Aug 24th, 8pm EST.

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
Ok, I just expanded teams in my Yahoo league, It's a Free For All, from 10 to 12. First two of you sacrificial lambs to join are in. Adding two teams is going to make it a little more challenging since it's a 2 QB league. We also have 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 2Flex, 1D, 1K, and 8 Bench. Draft is Aug 24th, 8pm EST.

Can't find the link!! I want in though, post the join link and I'm in!

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@shovelpass

Is everyone okay with having the draft on the 17th, 18th, or 27th @ 8PM - PST?

Last edited:

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
ln the leagues that are full, is there any reason why we can't have our draft position drawn so we can do mocks from that positioin?

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I'll be away from the 19th to the 26th. If possible great, but I don't want to disrupt anything.

Shovelpass and League Members of ROD Fantasy Champions.

The draft date has been changed to Sunday, August 27th, 4pm PST.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Damn, I missed out! Love me some fantasy football, been the commish of a league that's been going for 4 years now.
If someone wants to start a more traditional 10 or 12 team league i'm in. 18 teams is a bit ridiculous. If you're drafting at the ass end of that you're getting fucked right off the bat.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
If someone wants to start a more traditional 10 or 12 team league i'm in. 18 teams is a bit ridiculous. If you're drafting at the ass end of that you're getting freaked right off the bat.

It'll all even out Mojo! It's all for fun :D

Besides, you don't win your league at draft day. Golden Rule. You find gems through the waiver wire.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
If someone wants to start a more traditional 10 or 12 team league i'm in. 18 teams is a bit ridiculous. If you're drafting at the ass end of that you're getting freaked right off the bat.

Originally I wanted to cap it at 14, but there were so many people wanting to join!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It'll all even out Mojo! It's all for fun :D

Besides, you don't win your league at draft day. Golden Rule. You find gems through the waiver wire.
It evens out in a 10 or 12 team league, sure.
I agree about the draft....sort of. The waiver wire and doing some research is the key but you have to draft well at the top end, and when your drafting 10th and 11th (for example) that can be an advantage in some drafts....but there is zero advantage to drafting 18th and 19th. You have no chance to get a blue chip player at QB, RB, TE or WR.

It's all good though. I'm in just so i can play with you guys for fun.

Last edited:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I missed most of the action in this fantasy thread it seems. I'm looking to start a ROD standard 10 team league and a 10 team keeper league if anyone is interested. Feel free to state a preference of ESPN, NFL.com, or Yahoo. I will use the most requested choice.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I missed most of the action in this fantasy thread it seems. I'm looking to start a ROD standard 10 team league and a 10 team keeper league if anyone is interested. Feel free to state a preference of ESPN, NFL.com, or Yahoo. I will use the most requested choice.
I'm in. I also prefer yahoo.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
ROD FANTASY CHAMPIONS!!!

The glorious draft is TODAY!

4PM!

Hope to see you all there, it's gonna be epic.