2017 ROD Fantasy League(PPR 16 teams)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Slipcubus

UDFA
Can we make it even crazier and make a 16-team league? Wanted in on the first page, but have been busy with work and haven't been get on in time.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Hey Guys!

Let's do a ROD Fantasy League this year on Yahoo! It'll be a cool way for us all to get together, talk some crap, and have even more fun on Sundays! (Gurley getting drafted #1 Haha)

Who's with me?!?? :D
I'm in !

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
16 teams?! Why the heck not! This is a community thang, this'll be FUN!!

The league has been updated to 16 spots to include more forum members!

Have a cool idea for the league? Let me know!

- Commish OUT!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Thanks for doing this! 16 sounds fun.

I got incredibly creative with my team name, its: Boston Rams. :)

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I was just looking at the roster set up... I don't know if there is anyway to pull that off theres not enough bench spots to be able to account for all the bye weeks I don't think with that many defensive guys you have to start. what does everyone think??

…..

Legend
Is there enough people to start a second league?

I have a league that had all ROD members that I can renew if need be. I didnt renew it last year because of 75% lack of participation after the draft. But there will be more than enough people to start up another league or two. I'm at work now, which has a FF filter. When I get home tonight I can look into it.

Slipcubus

UDFA
I have a league that had all ROD members that I can renew if need be. I didnt renew it last year because of 75% lack of participation after the draft. But there will be more than enough people to start up another league or two. I'm at work now, which has a FF filter. When I get home tonight I can look into it.
Sounds good. There's nothing worse than drafting a league and no one participating during the season.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
MEANSHEEP
Is the team name.
You can change names anytime though.
Going to be fun.