2017 NFL Draft: Round 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's draft day!!

bb0c95f3b5c6df825a303bd25fe6a015.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm confused. On the right hand of the home page it says the draft starts in 6 hours. What is the official time it starts? 8pm EST? that makes it 5pm PST, 2 1/2 hrs from now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm confused. On the right hand of the home page it says the draft starts in 6 hours. What is the official time it starts? 8pm EST? that makes it 5pm PST, 2 1/2 hrs from now.

Yeah.... I need to look into an issue that it's not always correcting to a person's local time. It's probably just a setting and I keep forgetting it because mine is always correct :sneaky:

But yes; 8pm EST we start!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Your Right! If you wait 6 hours you'll miss a lot of picks!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah.... I need to look into an issue that it's not always correcting to a person's local time. It's probably just a setting and I keep forgetting it because mine is always correct :sneaky:

But yes; 8pm EST we start!

On a side note... I emailed NFL.com because a couple of hours ago I couldn't find the start time anywhere on their site. It's probably there, but it should NOT be that hard to find!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I checked out the NFL homepage before I posted here and I couldn't find the start time either. Its all good:help: CGI, just wanted to make sure what time it started.:football:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Where The Fuck is X ??? Miss him as a poster !! Freaking getting sort of Kacked up !!! More so than last year . The Rams were done before it even started & then Day 2 came & went ?? Wtf ...

At least this year we have some excitement building up . Don't have to drink 12 beers until Desean Jackson(Avery) was taken .
--- JL55 was a solid Rams pick !!! He came & strapped the helmet on. Was a joy to watch & sort of sad his career is over . What a solid RAM !!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Anyone else having trouble logging on ? Heavy traffic come Draft day ....