2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm in. Just give me a team, and I'll be ready.

nighttrain

Legend
amendment to my availability, having surgery on the 28 of March, out of action for the day before and a couple of days after
train

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
amendment to my availability, having surgery on the 28 of March, out of action for the day before and a couple of days after
train

Noted.

... a problem with your caboose @nighttrain ?

59fb3e474d05ac0b3b8b50d3-750-375.jpg

... just a little US Goods train joke for you there.

I can give you an assist from time to time if necessary.

Should we start randomly handing out teams to participants?

TK42-RAM

How about everyone just picks a team so we get a start?

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How about everyone just picks a team so we get a start?

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

I pick the Browns.

TK42-RAM

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - @Memento
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @TK42-RAM
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
If you get 34 GMs (2 emergency GMs) and you're willing to start on the 25 of February and end on the 21st of April then I'm game. Or an earlier start is OK too. Same rules as before and no whining about the team you wind yo with. Accomodation for late trades (real NFL trades) will be made in none of the slots in question have picked yet. Again, in an attempt to speed things up we'll divide up into three time groups just like before.
Group 1: 0600 - 1200 EST.
Group 2: 1200 - 1800 EST.
Group 3: 1800 - 2400 EST.
2400 - 0600 is down time and will not be counted when computing when your twelve hours is up to make your pick but you are free to make your picks at anytime during that period. All picks made during this period will be considered to have been made at 0600 EST.

The GMs in each group must commit to logging on at least twice during their time period. Hopefully you'll check us out during other time frames too.

Each GM will notify the Next GM that he's on the clock (don't attempt to figure out when the pick is due) and also notify the GM who's on deck. I will do that again myself and provide them with what time they have to get their pick in by.
I will update the list of players already picked and what position (sometimes more than one) they play.

As before I'll randomly pick which group picks first and then the other two groups will follow in order. So if Group 2 picks first (picks 1 - 12) then Group 3 will pick next (picks 13 - 24) followed by Group 1 (picks 25 - 32).

As before I'll randomly pick the initial order in which each GM in a group will pick.

Those GMs who are worried that they might not be available to make their pick in a timely fashion can PM me with a list of their top 3 picks (in order pf preference) and I will pick for them.

My daughter and I will be going to Soledad CA (my don is a Captain at the prison there) to see my son's new daughter and my new granddaughter on April 22 so this must be finished prior to then. Or someone else will have to finish.

If @CGI_Ram can start a Mock draft thread and pin it that would be helpful. Everyone wishing to participate in this Mock should chime in there and include which Group or Groups he'd be willing to sign up for.

Our last mock went really well using this same procedure so I would look for the same this year. I don't normally look in this forum but I will check in often starting today.

Hey @nighttrain - does this help?

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - @Memento
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @TK42-RAM
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

I will take Buffalo

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
i can do that
train

I'm happy to back you up on this, if there are days you're not around. But I'd also like to have a team (I enjoy this part of the ROD pre-draft festivities) can I suggest we use a randomiser to select the teams, it's how it's been done in the past, it's a more unbiased approach IMO.

nighttrain

Legend
I'm happy to back you up on this, if there are days you're not around. But I'd also like to have a team (I enjoy this part of the ROD pre-draft festivities) can I suggest we use a randomiser to select the teams, it's how it's been done in the past, it's a more unbiased approach IMO.
very cool amigo,should we start this up soon? the real draft will be here in the blink of an eye
train

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Yes, just posted on the 2018 draft thread - with a list of the guys that have participated in the last couple of years..

Alan

Legend
shaunpinney showing the way:
Hey @nighttrain does this help?
Very helpful Shaun.(y)
I'm glad that @nighttrain decided to take charge as I don't have the time to do it again this year.
Here's some (maybe) helpful hints train:
1. Be prepared to either make a pick yourself (or have a fallback GM) for the occasional tardy GM.
2. Make sure you have at least two standby GMs ready to replace any GM who drops out. We've yet to finish a mock with the same GMs we started with.
3. If a change in the rules I used works better for you go for it.
4. Rely on the other GMs to help you out as you'll probably need their help. I know I did.:help::grouphug:
Good luck guys and I hope you get some great players in the real draft.

Hey shaun, did you change your email address? I've sent you a couple of emails and had no response.