• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like Hackenburg, at all.

But I also think Cardale Jones is overrated. I went to the Spring game, and it wasn't pretty. I wouldn't normally think much of that, but we've seen quite a bit of Jones over the years in mop up duty, multiple spring games, etc. He has really only had the 3 games where he impressed.

And then there's Braxton Miller - at the end of the day, the best thing OSU can do for all these QBs is: start Jones, Barrett backs him up, Miller changes his position and kind of takes Jalin Marshall's role.

But what I think will actually happen is that the depth chart shakes out in order of age: Miller, Jones, Barrett.

Either way, Barrett has next to no chance of starting next year, and that's a real shame. He had the best QB season in Big 10 history. But he's also the youngest and thus, has more time.

What will be interesting is if Miller starts at QB all year, so Jones doesn't play. Does he come out? I wouldn't think so because he presumably only went back to OSU to improve as a player and potentially up his draft stock. He was almost a lock to be a first round pick this past year.