2016 Tape of Ejaun Price (Pitt) vs. Sam Rogers (VT)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRcrTeefwic

It's really a video of Price and Rogers caught my eye and impressed me a ton with his pass blocking. He handled Price when he was assigned to him. Did very well against pretty much anyone they told him to block! He's not a devastating run blocker, but he does seem to get to the right spot and get a hat on a defender. He springs a nice run in that game with a block on the second level. He really is that utility do it all guy.
Price has a very nice get off and can threaten the edge with consistency. Seems to get neutralized when the OT can get his hands on him clean. Seems like he has the power to hold up ok in the run game though. Just needs to learn some good inside counter moves IMO.
For late rounders, I like what these guys can bring to the table. It'll be fun to watch both of them fight for jobs in camp.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
OMG, Rogers is just soooo good.

He was better than their Tackles...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Price is RAW athletic but needs a lot of work, tries to win with speed alone. Lets see how he does he could use some good coaching and help with his technique, add some moves change his point of attack.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Thing I noticed with Price is he's pretty small and against big lineman once they engage him they pretty much engulf him.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@bwdenverram I thought he looked better against that giant Tackle for N.Carolina but he had trouble against the more mobile kid from V Tech. He will have trouble disengaging at his size but will be in the 3-4 and should be able to use his quickness. Interesting prospect that will need to be more creative.
EDIT
While taking another look it could be the fact that Evans the QB from V Tech was running a hurry up Option hybrid making it tough for edge rushers to get to him

Last edited:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm pretty sure that if he was a complete package and not a project that he wouldn't have been there in the seventh round..... so.....

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Those Pitt DB's should be arrested for aggravated assault, they were mugging every WR within reach.
Ya, Roger's pass blocking is the real deal, had some nice run blocking too with a few pancakes to boot. Sprung that RB for a TD 3/4 through the video. Stands up LB's and DE's. Can't wait to see him in pads!