2016 Survivor is OPEN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Join today!

What is Survivor?

Unlike Pickem, in which you attempt to pick the winners of each game for a given week, in Survivor, you only pick one team that you think will win its game in that particular week.

Rules:
  1. You can only pick the same team once during the entire season
  2. When you make an incorrect pick, you are eliminated after 2 incorrect pick-weeks (this is a double-elimination pool).
  3. A tie game counts as a "correct pick".
  4. If the week closes before you've made your pick... Players that fail to make a pick before the week closes counts as an incorrect pick. You will see "DNP", listed in areas where your team pick would normally be displayed (DNP = "Did Not Participate"). A reminder PM will be sent from the system, each week, reminding you to make your pick.

To Join... select Survivor from the top menu:

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-03%20at%2012.24.29%20PM_zpsfhp1x8ku.png

Select "Join Pool"... or "select pool" to locate 2016 season.

Let's have some fun!! The winner will receive a special banner under their user name!

Cheers!!

Any questions, please ask them here.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
How do I actually pick? I joined but it won't allow me to make a pick for week 1

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I confirmed your permissions. Do you not see a "make pick" button?

e09fcde1-b375-48fa-a6c8-eb0220b0afc9_zps1myve57p.png

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Sorry...I'm a lil slow.. where is the "Top menu"? to sign up

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Can't get the survivor menu on my phone so I'll try it on a desktop next week. Can I put my pick in for the rams here at 5:55, still before the season begins