2016 Season Highlight Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MegaRam88

Rookie
I was just wondering if anyone on here is making a RAMS highlight video from this past season. Even though there was only a few highlights.
@yrba1 has made some pretty legit ones a few seasons back. (y)

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I was gonna make a 2016 highlight reel, but the offense fielded by Fisher was so putrid it discouraged me not to make one.
opefully the offense will be respectable this year, and I'll definitely activate my subscription to NFL Rewind just to get back into video editing.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The only highlights you'll ever need. :neener:
Yikes. 90% of the highlights involved guys that are no longer with the team.:eek: Could be a rough growing period on O, but lets hope for more consistency!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was gonna make a 2016 highlight reel, but the offense fielded by Fisher was so putrid it discouraged me not to make one.
opefully the offense will be respectable this year, and I'll definitely activate my subscription to NFL Rewind just to get back into video editing.
At least YouTube doesn't just auto-ban our videos anymore. That used to piss me right the hell off. 4-5 hours of work and - BAM - flagged for copyright infringement. They do restrict people to watching them on YouTube only now (no embedding), but that's an acceptable trade-off for all the hard work.