2016 Season Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2016 was a horrible year all around. It's finally over. I'm going to miss football. But we're onto bigger and better things. We're getting a new coaching staff and a 0-0 fresh start. I'm excited to see what happens in the days to come.
giphy.gif

wfa.gif

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@jrry32 Im with you. I haven't been this excited for the offseason in a long time. A change is coming boys and the horns will reign supreme again

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
So glad Fisher is gone. Really. Just needed to say it.
Changes for the better are coming.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
I wish I could be as optimistic as you guys, but it's been beaten out of me. Right now, I feel like the Rams continously show unprecedented skills at turning everything they touch into shit.

Gimme 2 weeks, and I'll be with you. I'm nothing if not stubborn stupid.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm about done.. I work a lot.. Apparently more so than this organization... I really have better things to do with my time. I love the chat and my friends in there, but damn..

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Fisher left this team with more talent than he inherited. He just couldn't pull himself from the dark ages to get us over the hump.

I'm excited for this offseason. We have some very good players on this team to build around. Young players.

I don't care if it's an offensive guy or a defensive guy. The important thing is that he puts the right coordinators and coaches in place to bring us to the next level.

Here's to our team

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think the Rams finally broke me.
I'm not really all that optimistic about the immediate future for some reason.

bluecoconuts

Legend
2016 was a crap year for the Rams, but it was pretty good for me personally.. 2017 should be better, but we'll see how it all goes down. It has the potential to be really good if everything falls into place. Hopefully it's the same with the Rams.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Just minutes after the game I'm at an impatient state because I want to see who our next HC is going to be and the staff he's going to develop. I know it's going to take some time, and I really want the right coaching staff to correct this abomination, but part of me sees other HC openings around the league and fear we get outbid for the guy we want.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cheers!
Jeff Fisher inherited a 2 win team and in 5 short years we were able to double that win total!
And here's to you Sean Mannion with your first career TD pass!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the Rams finally broke me.
I'm not really all that optimistic about the immediate future for some reason.

Alright, where is the optimism button on this thing? Someone switched him to pessimism mode.