2016 ROD Pickem and Survivor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Survivor: Single or Double Elimination?

• Single

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Double

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
To all;

We will be opening up registration for the 2016 Pickem and Survivor Pools shortly!

Our rules will remain the same for Pickem;
  1. 1 point for selecting the correct winner of each game
  2. Tie counts as a win
  3. No point spread
  4. Winner will be crowned after week 17
Our Survivor rules remain the same, however I put a poll up to get input on if we'd prefer single or double elimination. Please vote.

What is Survivor? Unlike Pickem (in which you attempt to pick the winners of each game for a given week) in Survivor, you only pick one team that you think will win its game in that particular week. Sounds easy enough right? Well... you can only pick a given team ONCE during the entire season.

Ties count as a correct pick.

Please vote on the Survivor format! Look for an announcement soon to register for each pool!

CGI

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I've never been much of a fan of double elimination anything...To me when you lose, you go home...However,double E might be better for this contest to keep more folks involved (and interested) longer...

A55VA6

Legend
I went for double elimination. Makes it a little more enjoyable, instead of possibly going one and done.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've never been much of a fan of double elimination anything...To me when you lose, you go home...However,double E might be better for this contest to keep more folks involved (and interested) longer...
Hard ass;)

(Blue font was glitchy)

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Double Elimination :shocking: What a bunch of...
200.gif

Suck it up! There's no Double Elimination in Suicide
Pools!
200.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I prefer single, too.

But... It's a pretty heavy majority on double. We're going with the majority with just a day or so left to vote.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I do think double will keep the game going past week 12. So, for that reason I don't have a problem with it.

It's a game.

It's supposed to be fun.

I support... Whatever! Lol.