2016 Rams WR-TE-RB Roster Battles.. take a peek

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If Quick doesn't have a Killer Pre-Season he could easily be Cut!
Quick will be catching passes from Keenum & Goff mostly....I'd seriously doubt he won't be the best looking receiver in camp....he usually always does...it's the season...In SF...First game...he needs to show it...With Goff, I'm positive he will.

Competing For Two Roster Spots
WR Paul McRoberts
got that Mac for ya Merl!!!
6'3, 200 something....and I watched his film...he looked like he was playing high school ball....and every catch looked contested like he had trouble separating...his slow 40 worries me....

Again, Britt, Austin, Cooper, Thomas, and yeah Quick..are on the team..the other 9 are fighting for the possible last roster spot & the 2 or 3 PS spots....unless there are some injuries...

DickersonGurley

Naga...nagunnaposthereanymore
Name
Faulk
Disagree on Williams and Quick. Quick, to be frank, needs to have a hell of an offseason to stay on the squad. And I trust in Fisher to keep Williams in line and/or Williams is a changed man. They wouldn't have brought him in otherwise.

It's amazing how people are just writing off some guys for attitude. The Rams did the research. They know what they are doing. Williams and North are probably the two most talented on the roster, and you'd be amazed at the focus gained when your staring down a500,000 dollar contract or working as a coach at your high school.

jap

Legend
The percentage lock for WR is a odd....this team will likely run with 6Wr, yet 11 guys are at or over 50% shot of making team? The total percentage is 980% for once again 6 slots (the total should be at 600%-even if you are counting PS guys then it would be maybe 800%)....there are 14 guys on the list and it is a zero sum game for positions.

Ignore the math errors and go with the general sentiment.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams WR's have had a hard time getting open the last few years. Poor route running, dropped balls. Out of all the new WR's coming in, one stands out in that respect. Nelson Spruce. the guy knows how to get open and NEVER drops a ball. That's how he became the all time PAC 12 leader in receptions (on the worst team). Good blocker too. I'm betting this guy makes the team.