2016 Ram games to see

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Out if the schedule what game is the one you are most looking forward to see? I will be attending the Rams @ Tampa Bay. Also looking to go to either the N.E. Patriots or N.O. Saints. I like going to a different city every year to see a Ram game. As far as watching a game on TV I'm looking forward to week 4 Rams @ Cardinals.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I also like the different city approach. Makes for a great trip once your old and like traveling with wife in empty nest syndrome. Can't wait to sit in the new RAMS stadium. May need to sit next to EMT station. I get major butterflies to this day at RAMS games. Now add an elite passing and run game to watch besides our defense. I predict Hager is our surprise player of the year with a year of Pro weightroom under his belt. He is gonna be a great find. Lynch will also impress. I dissagree with those who think we are thin at LB now. Pretty sure we get a WR,TE and too many DT's not to grab one.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With out any doubt, for me, because I live in So. Cal.! It's the Home opener Week #2 Against the Sea Chickens!!:mrburnsevil:
They'll be ....

dead meet.jpg

And I'll be ...

Dancing Ape.gif
:yay::pillowfight::banana::rockon::cheers::snicker::shades:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Definitely going to try to be at the Tampa game this year, especially if our new QB is starting.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
In the division: Week 16 - SF @ LA (Possible playoff implications and first home game in LA against the 49ers in 20 years. I chose this over ARI @ LA because of our rich history verses the Niners.)

Outside the division: Week 13 - LA @ NE (At Foxborough in December against Brady, Gronk, Amendola, Long, Belichick, and the rest of those dirty cheaters. It very well could be the toughest game we will play all season.)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Obviously I'll be at the London game and I've also lined up a trip to New Orleans to see the Rams. I've gone all corporate though as I'll be in a box with free food and booze. No mixing with the riff raff for moi!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Out if the schedule what game is the one you are most looking forward to see? I will be attending the Rams @ Tampa Bay. Also looking to go to either the N.E. Patriots or N.O. Saints. I like going to a different city every year to see a Ram game. As far as watching a game on TV I'm looking forward to week 4 Rams @ Cardinals.

Make sure to come to our ROD Tailgate there in Tampon. I already have a thread for it in the Events forum. We've all tailgated there going back to 2010.

Don't miss out Brudda

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Outside the division: Week 13 - LA @ NE (At Foxborough in December against Brady, Gronk, Amendola, Long, Belichick, and the rest of those dirty cheaters. It very well could be the toughest game we will play all season.)

I think i'm leaning more to see this game also. I have a buddy that has season tickets for them so no problem getting tickets for that game, add in a place to stay also.....