2016 projected NFL standings(USA TODAY)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpeg

Sell all your tickets guys! We're only going to win 5 games WITH a QB!

A55VA6

Legend
lol looks like they based it off of "perception" of teams, rather than their talent and matchups.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw the thread title and told myself, "don't do it...just don't".....Like a moth to flame I clicked...
FOTHER MUCKER!
*loads molotov cocktails and heads down the road towards USA Todays HQ...

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I wish they would use a word other than 'projected'. It infers that the records they are suggesting have a basis in fact.
Predictions would be much more accurate.
Terrible predictions at that as well, I mean the Bengals at 7-9? If that happens I will personally fly from England to Cincinnati and take a dump outside the Paul brown Stadium.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Rams will have between the 4-7 pick. So they can more easily trade up and draft one of the top QB's in 2017.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
5 wins for us might be spot on.

New starters at multiple positions + new QB + move to LA + Hard Knocks + travel crazy schedule = ?

It's possible we're good this year, but the odds are actually skewed against us in several areas. It also seems like the front office is aware of this and thus, the decisions we've made (letting players go, not too active in FA, draft trade, move to LA).

I think the Raiders and Jaguars will be better; 11-5 for the Cowboys sounds right...their defense kept them in games last year with horrific QB play...imagine if Romo stays healthy and they get one of two best defensive players in the draft..

12-4 for the Vikings feels high...didn't see enough from their passing game to justify that kind of record, even though it's only 1 more win than they had last year. They had some luck last year, so I expect that to change.

I expect the Giants to be good. Panthers/Packers/Seahawks/Cardinals - can't see any of them declining...in fact, Panthers/Packers/Cardinals had serious injuries to one of their best players....so they could almost all be better..

Rams, Cowboys, Giants, Vikings, Saints, Falcons, Bucs....likely 7 teams fighting for two playoff spots. We and the Cowboys are probably the two huge wildcards here....could go 10-6, could go 4-12

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think these projections take into account the NFL Draft.

To be fair, few teams that have impacts from rookies actually make the playoffs. And even fewer with rookie QBs. Luck/Wilson/RG3 all happened in one year, but before that....Big Ben, who was awful...and....?

Relying on rookies is not a good idea, so it stands to reason that making predictions without knowing who a team will draft actually makes more sense...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I saw the thread title and told myself, "don't do it...just don't".....Like a moth to flame I clicked...
FOTHER MUCKER!
*loads molotov cocktails and heads down the road towards USA Todays HQ...
Something like this ...

Overkill.gif