2016 Pick'em Champion - SierraRam

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Well done @SierraRam and a very big thank you to CGI and other mods who contributed to running this and the Survivor comps this year. Just adds to the lustre of this site.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Thank you everyone! It was a lot of fun in an otherwise very disappointing season.

Congrats to the runners up @DeaconJ and @TK42-RAM. And to @RhodyRams for setting the pace early and making us step up our game!

And thanks to @CGI_Ram and the mod squad for making our site the absolute best sports site I've ever been on!

Peace and happiness to all my ROD brothers and their families in the new year.:cheers:

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Uh.. "2015 Co-Champion?" I came in 73rd that year. ;)
Apparently you get the hand-me-down banner.
"Marsha Marsha Marsha!"

I'm sure CGI will get you a new one shortly.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Great job @SierraRam

Where is grass valley? Somewhere near Humboldt county????

Haha..No. we're up in gold country, about 60 miles NE of Sacramento. But yeah, like Humboldt, there's plenty of local 'flavor' to ease the pain of watching our team play this year!