2016 Offense Fun Fact

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I challenge ANYONE to come up with a fact of the '16 Rams Offense that's "fun".

Holding calls ? G Rob lead the league ??
Rams had most penalties over Fishers 5 years ? At least top 5 5 years straight. Not sure on offense either ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The best news is Fisher and boras and all his other inept ocs are gone for good. The offense has a chance now to succeed.

Another inexperience OC again ?? Fishers hires with Rob Ryan throwing keys on table ?? Lol -- Boras last year & that other guy no one ever heard of .
Then hiring & Firing Walton . -- Bringing back Bounty Gate to be D.C. .

Was Kenny Britt the first & only 1,000 yard WR Fisher ever had as a Rams head coach ?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Was Kenny Britt the first & only 1,000 yard WR Fisher ever had as a Rams head coach ?
The last time the Rams had a 1,000 yard receiver was 2007. Fisher wasn't the only Ram HC to struggle on offense. Fisher brought the Rams from terrible to ok, it wasn't a guaranteed W for opposing teams. Was Fisher a great HC? No, but aside from this season he wasn't terrible.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The last time the Rams had a 1,000 yard receiver was 2007. Fisher wasn't the only Ram HC to struggle on offense. Fisher brought the Rams from terrible to ok, it wasn't a guaranteed W for opposing teams. Was Fisher a great HC? No, but aside from this season he wasn't terrible.

7-9 at best .

Was going to be the Losing-ist head coach in NFL history.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
7-9 at best .

Was going to be the Losing-ist head coach in NFL history.
Yeah, again, not terrible. I'll take 7-9 over 2-14. He'll probably get that record too, but it doesn't really mean much. Tom Coughlin is only 9 losses behind him, do you think anyone would care if held that record with 2 titles? Obviously Fisher did win a Superbowl, came an inch away, but my point is having the most losses as a HC is deceptive. The win-loss % is more telling, Fisher is at .512. Not terrible, not great either.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last WR (before Britt) to gain 1,000 yards for Jeff Fisher was Drew Bennett and Derrick Mason all the way back in 2004
Although technically, Britt didn't get 1,000 for Fisher either....

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah, again, not terrible. I'll take 7-9 over 2-14. He'll probably get that record too, but it doesn't really mean much. Tom Coughlin is only 9 losses behind him, do you think anyone would care if held that record with 2 titles? Obviously Fisher did win a Superbowl, came an inch away, but my point is having the most losses as a HC is deceptive. The win-loss % is more telling, Fisher is at .512. Not terrible, not great either.

I'd stick with the Titans . Fisher was & is a joke . He was lucky he had 2 real good QB's . Treating KcNair the way he did was just sad. Warren Moon was one of the Greatest WB's ever. His stats would have been excellent if NFL does not blackball him making him go into the Canada. Same they did to Flutie .

All I can say is I'm so greatful he is gone.
In a way I would have laughed my butt off at what a horrible franchise The Rams if they didn't The FANS would have BOO'd him so badly .

The Rams are going to be a top notce franchise & Fisher just helped be the lame duck. I'll give him credit for being a good D' coach . He knew how to manage a game fairly well. A little to old school for the current NFL .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Last WR (before Britt) to gain 1,000 yards for Jeff Fisher was Drew Bennett and Derrick Mason all the way back in 2004
Although technically, Britt didn't get 1,000 for Fisher either....

We all know about Drew Bennett . UGH

The start of the lossing .

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't agree with addition by subtraction as well, and, I don't agree with Kendricks being a real issue with the O.
But, change is needed and so it goes. Every forward.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
The offense scored 23 TD's in 16 games, less than 1 1/2 per game; the team averaged 14 ppg----even less than the magic "17" that Les spoke of before drafting Goff last year.