2016 Los Angeles Rams Family Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This^ is what todays Practice/scrim. is being called! I'm going to be take My Grand-Daughter to her 1st ever event!! I'm so excited for her! I don't know which I'll be watching more, the Field action or her!
It also makes me think back to MY 1st EVER game ..
My 1st Live game 42 to 14.jpg

{ We kicked the Crap of the Packers 42 to 14, and Deacon Dan Towler, and Crazy Legs Hersch, along with others, became my Hero's!}

Sorry for rambling!
Anyway I was just wonder how many other ROD members will be their today!?!
Post here and let me know!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My drone will be leaving Montana soon and hovering over the Coliseum today. GO RAMS!

images

On a serious note will there be live local TV coverage?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't Know! I would hope so! At least on NFLN!?!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I don't Know! I would hope so! At least on NFLN!?!
NFLN will be showing all the Hall of Fame induction ceremonies, speeches, etc. at same time. Reason I ask about the local TV coverage is because I might be able to view it via the web.

Rocko

UDFA
I also noticed today that everything that said Los Angeles Rams was in white and blue and made me think that changes were on the way in regards to colors.

Psycho_X

Legend
I also noticed today that everything that said Los Angeles Rams was in white and blue and made me think that changes were on the way in regards to colors.

Saw that mentioned, I really hope not I hate the blue and white. It's so boring and ordinary. I am praying for the royal blue, canary yellow to come back. That was at least unique and sharp looking.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle

If you're referring to jerseys that is confirmed already by Demoff. Not til 2019 when we get the new stadium though. In the mean time we'll be finding as many excuses as possible to use those alternates.