2015 Top Free Agents: Quarterbacks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
Arizonas Logan Thomas was 11/12 140 yards with the touchdown in preseason. pre season means nothing...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

They didn't keep Pryor because he doesn't understand how to be an NFL quarterback. Pryor still has maturity issues that make Vince Young seem like Mary Poppins in comparison.

I'd rather take a chance on a mature bridge quarterback who has the capability to win games than a young knucklehead who has a tendency to lose them.

Memento

Name
Jemma

Just everything he did at Ohio State, his recruitment, his complete disrespect for his head coach and coordinators, etc. Those are the maturity issues that got him kicked out of Oakland.

ram007

Starter

You don't owe me any apology. Jackson > Pryor > Logan Thomas. pryor's and thoma's pre-season doesn't pass litmus test. I could have said it in a polite way in my previous post

Memento

Name
Jemma

Not just because of what Jerome Stanley said. Because of how Pryor has acted throughout his entire career. I have doubts about how intelligent of a quarterback he is; I don't want someone who doesn't understand most of the nuances of the position - if it can't be all of them - behind center.

I do respect your opinion as well, flv. I disagree with it entirely, but I do respect it, and I understand why you would want Pryor on the team.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After reviewing that list, I am depressed now.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Ouch! The QB free agent class of 2015 is less then inspiring. Bradford has us between a rock and a bad knee!