2015 Schedule Unveiled Tuesday at 7pm CST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I can't wait to see who the home opener is. I fly in every year for it. There is not a team we have at home this year I don't mind seeing. If I had my choice the only team I would prefer NOT to see would be Tampa. (I was at the game in Tampa last year). Kind of hoping for Detroit.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Cowherd had an interesting point about scheduling. He said if you look at the schedule and you are playing 6 All Pro caliber QBs, then you aren't making the playoffs.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Cowherd had an interesting point about scheduling. He said if you look at the schedule and you are playing 6 All Pro caliber QBs, then you aren't making the playoffs.

Wilson (x2)
Kaeperdick (x2)
Palmer (x2)
Cutler
Stafford
Bridgewater
ARod
Big Ben

Dalton
Flacco
McCown
Bob Griffin
Glennon/Draft pick

Imo those 3 are the only All Pro QBs we face. 4 games isn't bad. Stafford and Flacco are solid but not elite. Hell we beat Wilson and Manning last year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I agree. You had me scratching my head with Bob Griffin. I couldn't figure out who he was. Then I got it. Ditto with ARod at first.

The Rams defense should be the equalizer against the good QBs. If the offense improves we are ready to roll.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Wilson (x2)
Kaeperdick (x2)
Palmer (x2)
Cutler
Stafford
Bridgewater
ARod
Big Ben

Dalton
Flacco
McCown
Bob Griffin
Glennon/Draft pick

Imo those 3 are the only All Pro QBs we face. 4 games isn't bad. Stafford and Flacco are solid but not elite. Hell we beat Wilson and Manning last year.
Russell Wilson is an all pro game manager at the most.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This, according to JT, in the JL interview, is supposed to be a 3 hour event, But I don't see it listed on NFLN at this moment!!(Tuesday 09:35 am PST)!?!

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This, according to JT, in the JL interview, is supposed to be a 3 hour event, But I don't see it listed on NFLN at this moment!!(Tuesday 09:35 am PST)!?!

ESPN - 7-8pm CDT
ESPN2 - 8-9pm CDT

NFL Network - 7-10pm CDT - You get a bonus hour of talking heads :sleep:

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm thinking the schedule will be a tell on whether or not they're moving. If it's front loaded with home games, they might as well announce the move now.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I hope we end in Seattle again. With the division on the line. It's time to stick it to those seachickens.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Here's my wishlist:

Week 1: @SEA
Week 2: vs SF
Week 3: @ GB
Week 4: @ MIN
Week 5: vs AZ
Week 6: vs CHI
Week 7: @ CIN
Week 8: BYE
Week 9: vs CLE
Week 10: @BAL
Week 11: vs DET
Week 12: @AZ
Week 13: vs PIT
Week 14: vs TB
Week 15: @ SF
Week 16: @ WAS
Week 17: vs SEA

Flipping that week 17 @ SEA game to week 1 would be beautiful. Getting the cold climates of GB and MIN out of the way in September would be nice too. Having the Tampa and Washington games in the last month should help us in our run to the playoffs :sneaky: