2015 Rams Ticket Sales

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I was thinking about buying 2 or so nosebleed seats per game and giving them to friends just to help fill out the stadium. I may not be in the area, but I'm going to screw over Stan any way I can.

You need to get back in the area for at least one game this year. Just saying. :cool:

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I actually paid far less 1K for the whole pkg, my effective out of pocket was a about 200 then i donated them as prizes for a Leukemia fund raiser so So I took my bro and two of my best friends tax deductable(y)
That's more like it, ya, and the fund raiser is great cause.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I got my renewal letter for season tickets and took the opportunity to ask my account manager how things were going over there and here was her reply:

"Renewals have been going well and we are on the same track with new sales as we were last year."

I was really surprised by this and just wanted to pass it on...
upload_2015-2-10_15-8-19.png

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My season ticket at West Ham (football I know) is $1,250 for 19 home games at today's exchange rate. How does that stack up against a Rams season ticket?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I might be moving back this summer. It all depends on if I can find a comparable job.

I know what that's like and good luck to you. Only thing I can say is the cost of living may be cheaper here, so keep that in mind. I'm sure your scoping out indeed.com and etc.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I know what that's like and good luck to you. Only thing I can say is the cost of living may be cheaper here, so keep that in mind. I'm sure your scoping out indeed.com and etc.

Yea, I'm checking indeed. I'm not in a rush, yet. Sometime this summer is the window I'd like to move back.

And as far as cost of living. I've got a condo I can get into that's like 1/4 the rent I pay in Chicago. So, yea.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yea, I'm checking indeed. I'm not in a rush, yet. Sometime this summer is the window I'd like to move back.

And as far as cost of living. I've got a condo I can get into that's like 1/4 the rent I pay in Chicago. So, yea.

I believe that man. But your salary there is no doubt higher. Good luck either way and if I can help let me know. I'm looking at tech jobs right now but not sure what you do. I'm not in a rush either. I'm to old to get in a rush. Gotta get knee taken care of but I can troubleshoot PCB's/equipment with it regardless. Meaning a bench job where I don't have to lift test equipment. Be cool.