2015 Rams Ticket Sales

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I got my renewal letter for season tickets and took the opportunity to ask my account manager how things were going over there and here was her reply:

"Renewals have been going well and we are on the same track with new sales as we were last year."

I was really surprised by this and just wanted to pass it on...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I got my renewal letter for season tickets and took the opportunity to ask my account manager how things were going over there and here was her reply:

"Renewals have been going well and we are on the same track with new sales as we were last year."

I was really surprised by this and just wanted to pass it on...
Are you confident it was true?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
im_calling_bullshit1.jpg

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who knows? We'll find out in September I guess!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thanks for the info man. I for one don't call BS on this. People in St. Louis do appreciate football. If it is the last year, why not indulge if you're not going to have it for awhile? I'm going to amp it up if I can afford to. Many things yet in play.

CodeMonkey

Thanks for the info man. I for one don't call BS on this. People in St. Louis do appreciate football. If it is the last year, why not indulge if you're not going to have it for awhile? I'm going to amp it up if I can afford to. Many things yet in play.
It's just hard to imagine that at the margin there isn't a year over year drop. I don't tend to trust the word of sales people. Although I hope you are right and it isn't BS. St Louis sports fans are indeed a hearty sort.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
It's just hard to imagine that at the margin there isn't a year over year drop. I don't tend to trust the word of sales people. Although I hope you are right and it isn't BS. St Louis sports fans are indeed a hearty sort.
I doubt if they were abysmal she;d have shared that,and a train traveling cross continent to LA that is in St.L might be "on the same track" aas one in Denver. Low level employees IMO aren't to be expected to be forthcoming with adverse info.

CodeMonkey

I doubt if they were abysmal she;d have shared that,and a train traveling cross continent to LA that is in St.L might be "on the same track" aas one in Denver. Low level employees IMO aren't to be expected to be forthcoming with adverse info.
Sure. I understand. It's not good for business to be negative. "You want some of this crap? Nobody else does." Isn't a very effective sales approach.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

So what games are we going to? :cool::D

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Every single person I know who has season tickets are renewing them.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Aw shit bruddah I hope they sell out and put the max heat on Stan from that angle as can be ,I was ONLY expressing my skepticism of your getting anything but a canned response from a low level customer service rep.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I am near Philly and saw the Rams game last year, it was 110 for bottom of level 2 for one ticket. Arizona last years game ( 2013) it was 1oo for top of 1st level. When the Giants, Redskins and Cowboys play it doubles. How much are your games ?

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I have seats in the lower bowl, right on the corner by where the Rams come out of the tunnel (section 124), 7 rows off the field. My seats are around $80 / game.

Thordaddy - Believe me, I understand the skepticism. I wondered the same thing. But I've known this gal for several years, talk to her at every event, she's hooked me up with some special things for my kids (bobbleheads, stuff at training camp), and has always been incredibly helpful / honest when I've ever talked to her... so not sure why she'd lie to me. But you're right, you never know! I'm sure they wouldn't want to say something like "it's horrible - no one is renewing and we're not selling anything!" I hope the fans come out and support the team. The team has nothing to do with the decision - so I'm going to continue to support them.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

LOL I was just going to post that I haven't seen a single person say they aren't still on board. So I think season ticket sales will be fine.

But the rest of the ticket sales can for sure be speculated upon at will.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I am near Philly and saw the Rams game last year, it was 110 for bottom of level 2 for one ticket. Arizona last years game ( 2013) it was 1oo for top of 1st level. When the Giants, Redskins and Cowboys play it doubles. How much are your games ?
The seats I had for the Seattle game were $328,club level,@ LetgsGoRams ,I am considering buying some nosebleed season tickets JUST to do my part in making the leagues decision to allow a move more difficult , if however the news comes out that a move is a done deal I'll probably give the tickets away

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
The seats I had for the Seattle game were $328,club level,@ LetgsGoRams ,I am considering buying some nosebleed season tickets JUST to do my part in making the leagues decision to allow a move more difficult , if however the news comes out that a move is a done deal I'll probably give the tickets away

Agree with this.

Was thinking though if I were a sales rep, one of my lines would be, "here's your chance to screw Stanley and make the NFL recognize the support here." :cool:

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I can't spend $328 for 1 ticket, tho they are greats seats in club box!
I have NFL Sunday Ticket and thats good enough for me. Come home after work on Sunday and grill up some grub and enjoy ! My favorite time of the year.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I can't spend $328 for 1 ticket, tho they are greats seats in club box!
I have NFL Sunday Ticket and thats good enough for me. Come home after work on Sunday and grill up some grub and enjoy ! My favorite time of the year.
I actually paid far less 1K for the whole pkg, my effective out of pocket was a about 200 then i donated them as prizes for a Leukemia fund raiser so So I took my bro and two of my best friends tax deductable(y)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

I was thinking about buying 2 or so nosebleed seats per game and giving them to friends just to help fill out the stadium. I may not be in the area, but I'm going to screw over Stan any way I can.