2015 Rams Report Card

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Foles,Cook and Fisher all deserve an F and cost them their jobs.No idea how JL managed a B- or CL a C but both are to high Imo. And Greg "the dead leg" Zuerlein" should of been an F he was just terrible this year.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I disagree with quite a few grades here.

Welker's graded at a D. Considering he came in here midway through the season, hadn't learned the playbook and our QB play, he still had over 100 yards receiving on very limited playing time. I'd bump him up.

Snead was at a D+. They cite the Foles trade. Well Bradford missed time yet again to injury, the Eagles missed the playoffs, we secured a 2nd round pick and we solid contribution from Marquez, Wichmann and Longacre. That's a pretty impressive year to me.

Kendricks would be an F. Basically his only highlight this year was catching a wide open TD against a safety that fell down. Missed blocks and dropped balls are what I'll remember.

I'd drop all of our DEs a grade. When Long and Quinn were out, we really got zero production from that position, especially in games like @Min, Chicago and @Bal.

It was a tough season and I think injuries to starters is a big story, but a lot of the depth guys that we were excited about didn't show for long stretches of time, if at all.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Agree with most of the members comments here. Snead is a solid B. Grob would get a C from me. On Jamon Brown he would get two grades a B @ OLG & a D @ ORG. Same for Garrett Reynolds would get a B plus @ OLG but a D @ ORT. Saffold would be a solid F.

JL is a A plus before the ball touches the QB's hands then he would grade out a D minus a frogs hair distance to an F. Serious consideration have to be made on JL game & his contract this off season.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
JL is a A plus before the ball touches the QB's hands then he would grade out a D minus a frogs hair distance to an F. Serious consideration have to be made on JL game & his contract this off season.

Not really, the Rams need to cut Laurinaitis as they actually have a couple of linebackers in house that could offer more sideline to sideline. Bryce Hager & Daren Bates to name a few plus with Ogletree coming back they could cut Laurinaitis sign Barron and go with Ogletree in the middle next year as well, however, IMHO I would like Hager in the middle next year and I know he's smart enough too in order to call the defensive signals.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Not really, the Rams need to cut Laurinaitis as they actually have a couple of linebackers in house that could offer more sideline to sideline. Bryce Hager & Daren Bates to name a few plus with Ogletree coming back they could cut Laurinaitis sign Barron and go with Ogletree in the middle next year as well, however, IMHO I would like Hager in the middle next year and I know he's smart enough too in order to call the defensive signals.

You think JL helps Gregg look good on his called defenses? Its JL who works so hard to get those complex defenses in the right position. But I agree JL was the by far the defense weak link in 2015.

I not sure if Hager is ready to call this defense yet. As far as our Lb'ers unit starters.....I resign Barron to play WSLB, Ogletree to SSLB'er & Akeem Ayers goes to the middle. When the Rams moves into the Nickel Ayers exits the field.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Some were a shade lower or higher, but overall I think they've hit close enough.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
JL, CL and Fisher are hot garbage! Robinson got better the second half of the season, he didn't deserve an F. I think the grades for Cook and Tavon were off as well. Cook was the 2nd leading receiver in both yards and catches. Tavon was not a good receiver this year, sure he was a nice change of pace running back, but that's not really his job.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
JL, CL and Fisher are hot garbage! Robinson got better the second half of the season, he didn't deserve an F. I think the grades for Cook and Tavon were off as well. Cook was the 2nd leading receiver in both yards and catches. Tavon was not a good receiver this year, sure he was a nice change of pace running back, but that's not really his job.

Cook also led the league in drops for a TE. The fact he was second in yards for the RAMS is no big feat. He's shit.

Debacled

Starter
This looks and reads a lot like a lazy article. With the season over you would figure JT would put a little more time than just glancing over surface numbers when handing out grades.

Cherry picking hard with the PFF stats as well. If he is going to use them he should use them across the board rather than just on the guys he wants to bag on. Would be nice to know where guys like Havenstein or Brockers ranked according the PFF.