2015: Onward and Upward!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well.... damn. Another season ends in Seattle. Another heartbreaking run of unfortunate injuries and unfathomable penalties.

...but 2014 has had its moments.

Now we have nothing but next season to look forward to. Again.
I'm an eternal optimist when it comes to this team. Let's face it. The injury to Sam sucked the hope right out of our guts and left us all feeling that the season was over before it began. In a way it was.... but yet it really wasnt. Some even average luck, decent officiating, a play here, an INT there, we're looking at this season in a much different light.

I know it's too soon after such a stinker.... but I just fucking love the RAMS and I really believe we're just right on the cusp of being a contender. What I am most bothered by is the fact that I have to wait 9 months for games that matter. Even so, like always, I'll be here, like all of you, hoping and praying that 2015 is the year that the Gods decide not to screw us over. I think we're closer than any time since 03.

This season just ended.... and painfully.... but I ALREADY CAN'T WAIT. I can see it... our division knows... we're going to f**k 'em up.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love the optimism.

I'm not there.

Wish I was

Respect to you
Well don't get me wrong. .. I'm bitter and pissed and my hand hurts from an encounter with a brick wall.... but I can't allow myself to stay in that depressive funk. It will crush me.

Gotta look forward...

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Until the center position is addressed strongly I'm holding out doubt. Pretty sure Wells is gone but that definitely leaves a 'black hole'. Of which I don't see being filled by Barnes, Jones or Rhainey.

Not gonna lie I thought when we signed Wells we were set, injuries added up while the Packers filled it with an undrafted rookie (I think).

Fisher held on to a guy that is smart and can make all the calls at the line...so much so he forgot how to snap clean and consistent. Also while being over matched many of times. :cool:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
If we're scheduled to play in Seattle week 17 again, let's abduct Roger Goodell's wife and hold her for a ransom.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Not gonna lie I thought when we signed Wells we were set, injuries added up while the Packers filled it with an undrafted rookie (I think).

5th round rookie. The Packers Linsley played every snap and finished the year as the 6th ranked c in PFF.