2015 NFL Draft - You're the GM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
I like everything but the Grayson pick. No need for a backup QB. Late round QB's almost never work out so I'd rather just spend the pick on something has a realistic chance of developing into a player that's useful. Backup QB's are easy to find in FA, too. When we need a QB, take one in the first or second.

But most of all, I honestly don't get why the Rams didn't spend a late round pick on Collins. They wasted a pick last year on Michael Sam, I guess so they could say they were the first to draft a gay player? Pretty much everyone knew he wasn't going to make the team. If they were willing to waste a 6th round pick last year, why not this year? He's a first round talent and I never got the feeling he had anything to do with it. Low risk, high reward. WhyTF wouldn't they do that?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like everything but the Grayson pick. No need for a backup QB. Late round QB's almost never work out so I'd rather just spend the pick on something has a realistic chance of developing into a player that's useful. Backup QB's are easy to find in FA, too. When we need a QB, take one in the first or second.

But most of all, I honestly don't get why the Rams didn't spend a late round pick on Collins. They wasted a pick last year on Michael Sam, I guess so they could say they were the first to draft a gay player? Pretty much everyone knew he wasn't going to make the team. If they were willing to waste a 6th round pick last year, why not this year? He's a first round talent and I never got the feeling he had anything to do with it. Low risk, high reward. WhyTF wouldn't they do that?

Grayson will start in the NFL.

My only guess is that the NFL told teams not to because Collins could use Bo Jackson as precedence and reenter the draft in 2016.

lockdnram21

Legend
Grayson will start in the NFL.

My only guess is that the NFL told teams not to because Collins could use Bo Jackson as precedence and reenter the draft in 2016.
Because his agent told people he wouldn't sign a contract if he was picked after 3rd round

WestCoastRam

Legend
This is the part where I always %^@$ up the choose your own adventure and decide to hide in the closet instead of running out the door. The freaking vampire finds me and I spend eternity as his slave. Ugh.