2015 NFL Combine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is great for measurements:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...BT3Ln4MWZtwIRX2EzDnfqU7n_c/htmlview?sle=true#

A few reactions:
  • Great for Cooper coming in at 6'1" 211 with 10" hands...checking all the boxes here.
  • Kevin White came in at 6'3" 215...I know a lot of people thought he'd be 6'1" but I didn't buy it.
  • DeAndre Smelter checked in with MASSIVE 11 inch hands and is 230 pounds at 6'2"...I only like him more.
  • Gurley and Gordon both check all the boxes with their measurements
  • Josh Robinson checked in at 5'8" 217 with 10+ inch hands...those are some big hands for a small guy...that's partly why he's such a good pass catcher.
  • Winston and Mariota both are 6'4" with solid weight and requisite hand size...no issues.
  • 5'9" 207 is good for Duke Johnson...should ease some concerns about his size.
  • Disappointed in Rashad Greene's weight...5'11" 182 pounds.
  • DGB is a big boy at 6'5" 237...but his hands are small for his height...not that it matters much.
  • Jaelen Strong coming in at 6'2" doesn't help him.
  • Blake Bell's measurables at TE are great.
  • A.J. Cann and Brandon Scherff both came in with very solid measurables. Scherff has huge hands.
  • Cedric Ogbuehi has freakishly long arms for a 6'5" player.
  • Andrus Peat checked all the boxes in terms of arm length, height, weight, and hand size...no surprise.
  • D.J. Humphries is a lot heavier than I expected at 307...good for him. He always struggled keeping weight on at UF.
  • I like Chaz Green's measurables and I thought he showed upside on film as a late round developmental OT. But he had a lot of durability issues at UF.
  • Cameron Erving has OT length and a OG body...teams are going to love that. But he should be playing inside at the next level.
  • Reese Dismukes has tiny hands for an OL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like D.J. Humphries is likely to go in the top 40 or so picks.

Athos

Legend
  • Disappointed in Rashad Greene's weight...5'11" 182 pounds.

Yesh. That's way too small. That's only like 8ish lbs more than Tavon who stands at barely 5'8.

• DeAndre Smelter checked in with MASSIVE 11 inch hands and is 230 pounds at 6'2"...I only like him more.

Those are some fucking bear claws! I'd use a 5th on him to make sure we got him. Quality insurance for Quick and with our WRs, we wouldn't have to rush his healing or development.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those are some freaking bear claws! I'd use a 5th on him to make sure we got him. Quality insurance for Quick and with our WRs, we wouldn't have to rush his healing or development.

If we acquired one on draft day, I'd spend a fourth on him. Raw but ridiculously talented...could be a DeMaryius Thomas type player.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Looks like D.J. Humphries is likely to go in the top 40 or so picks.
He's talented and glad he's not undersized anymore, but I don't see him being worth that. That's early for him when there's other guys that are, in my opinion, superior.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
QB08Hundley, BrettUCLA
6030 height
226 weight
32 1/8 arms
10 1/2 hands

Those are good numbers. Mariota must have been carrying lead in his pockets, he looks like a 215 pound guy. Big hands for Hundley, biggest in the class. This combine
should be great for watching these guys throw back to back.

Looks like all the top TE's have huge hands too.

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Erving is looking more and more like a Saffold clone.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Looking forward to seeing what AJ Cann puts up. Not sure if he is losing ground in his evaluations but thought he might be the top guard at one point.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I heard AJ Cann say he can play either guard position and probably center.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard AJ Cann say he can play either guard position and probably center.

He can play Center? Interesting. With his power in the run game, he'd be one hell of a player at Center.

Found it:
I don’t have a preference between left guard (where he played at South Carolina) and right guard. I can play both. A lot of guys asked about center. I don’t think that’s a problem. I can play center probably. Versatility I think is important. A lot of guys travel because they can play both positions. I would be glad to play either position, so I would be able to make that travel roster.

Being able to show teams that I can play as many different positions will help me the most. It will definitely benefit the team that I get drafted by. I think I play at a very low pad level, and I think I’m athletic and strong. For a guard, I think I’m really athletic. I’m quick, and I think I can basically block anybody if I put my mind to it. I’ll do whatever I’ve got to do.

I think maybe character speaks for itself. Off the field, as a player, you can trust me. You ask guys back at South Carolina. They never had a problem with me at all. I think I’m one of those guys you would never have a problem with. My trip to Israel last year I think helped me a lot, just knowing how much they love the game even though they’ve only played it a couple years. That made me think about the opportunity I’ve had and how blessed I am to play this game each and every day and how close I am to the opportunity I am now.

I have at least 10 interviews with teams tonight and 13 or so Thursday night, so I have a handful.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good Doctor, can he lead us to the promise land?
Too early to tell, but he's smart, has a strong will to win, and has a lot of tools. If our team is set up right, and he backs Sam for a year or two, I think he can do well on our team.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Just looked at some of the numbers..............Flowers looking real good so far-----6'6", 329lbs, 37 reps on the bench! On-field workouts start tomorrow, let's see how Flowers performs there; could be interesting.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Just watching these drills - Cameron Erving looks like an athletic freak. Yeah he could move inside and be great there. I'm really impressed with his muscle tone as well for a big kid. Looks really lean.

Athos

Legend
Gonna have some great options staying at #10 or trading down, imo.

Great thing.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Gonna have some great options staying at #10 or trading down, imo.

Great thing.

It's not like the RGIII days but yeah we're in a good position at 10 because we can do almost anything - trade up, trade down or stay pat. I bet Snisher have got their beady eyes on a gem though...