2015 Mock.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
As it is my tradition. Never too early.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dr...-nfl-mock-draft-jameis-winston-marcus-mariota

The 2015 NFL Draft is going to be overrun by Florida State Seminoles, starting with quarterback Jameis Winston. The Heisman Trophy winner is not a flawless prospect, but at this point that shouldn't be expected from a player entering just his second starting season. The potential, though, is boundless.

Winston, however, is not the top choice in my first 2015 mock draft. That would be Nebraska defensive end Randy Gregory. A year from now, Gregory could turn himself into the best pass rushing prospect in the draft thanks to his length and athleticism. But the order is the greater reason why Winston isn't the top pick.

star.png
REACTION TO PICKS
star.png

Team grades for 2014 NFL Draft
Matthew Fairburn

For all of you angry fans, the draft order was based on Super Bowl odds provided by Bovada. The Jacksonville Jaguars had the worst odds of winning the Super Bowl and get the top choice. Since they just took quarterback Blake Bortles with the No. 3 pick, they obviously won't take Winston next year.

This mock draft features six Florida State players. If that comes true, it would tie Miami's record for most players from one school taken in the first round.

Of course, a year from now plenty of these players won't even be considered first-round talents. The fun of mock drafts is projecting and watching a player develop. For all we know right now -- and no one truly knows for sure -- Winston could be the next Matt Barkley. Or he could be the next Bortles, or Andrew Luck or Cam Newton. The same can be said for Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota or even Baylor's Bryce Petty.

For now, here's my first 2015 NFL mock draft. Share your own in the comments.

1. Jacksonville Jaguars: Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska
2. Oakland Raiders: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
3. Tennessee Titans: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
4. Cleveland Browns (via Buffalo Bills): Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
5. New York Jets: Shilique Calhoun, DE/OLB, Michigan State
6. Minnesota Vikings: Tre Jackson, G, Florida State
7. Washington Redskins: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
9. Miami Dolphins: Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson
10. Cleveland Browns: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Eastern Illinois
11. St. Louis Rams: Devin Funches, TE, Michigan
12. New York Giants: Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
13. Detroit Lions: Ronald Darby, CB, Florida State
14. Dallas Cowboys: Mario Edwards, DE, Florida State
15. San Diego Chargers: Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio State
16. Pittsburgh Steelers: P.J. Williams, CB, Florida State
17. Kansas City Chiefs: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
18. Houston Texans: Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA
19. Cincinnati Bengals: Cedric Reed, DE, Texas
20. Baltimore Ravens: Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M
21. Atlanta Falcons: Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
22. Arizona Cardinals: Markus Golden, DE/OLB, Missouri
23. Chicago Bears: Landon Collins, S, Alabama
24. Carolina Panthers: Cameron Erving, OT, Florida State
25. New Orleans Saints: Noah Spence, DE/OLB, Ohio State
26. Indianapolis Colts: Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
27. Philadelphia Eagles: Josh Shaw, CB, Southern California
28. Green Bay Packers: Doran Grant, CB, Ohio State
29. New England Patriots: Mike Davis, RB, South Carolina
30. San Francisco 49ers: Arie Kouandjio, G, Alabama
31. Denver Broncos: Ramik Wilson, MLB, Georgia
32. Seattle Seahawks: Tyler Johnstone, OT, Oregon

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
1st round TE? I'm... hesitant.

As things stand right now, unless something changes at the position, I'd love Amari Cooper. (Yes, I do have a one track mind.) Green-Beckham was on the list too, but his off field troubles scare me.

Sadly (though others won't share such a reaction), I could see us going tackle again, since the Robinson pick makes it almost certain that either Long or Barksdale won't be a Ram next year... and perhaps neither will be, meaning we'll have at least one hole at guard again.

Alan

Legend
They gave the Whiners and the Cards an A- for their drafts and only gave us a B+. Plus they can't spell or they don't know that St. is an abbreviation for Saint.

Idiots. :LOL:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The guy said he used super bowl odds to arrive at the order. At this point as valid as a wild guess. Honestly Collins the Bama safety would be my pick.
I like to save these mocks and revisit them next year at draft time. Mostly they are totally wrong, Bridgwater was consensus #1 overall last year. But every once in awhile they get a few players perfect.