2015 games that still bother you

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I've said this before ... the Chicago game was rife with bogus penalties.

Brown with a crack back block? 1st and 20. (IIRC, we got a first down).
Fumble recovery? Grob with a bogus hold. (Another of Tavon's lost TDs).

drops mic ...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The final game against San Fran
We could have gotten to 8-8
That would have been improvement but instead having another losing season almost became unbearable
Luckily we had enough to move up to get that franchise QB and we can stop playing for draft picks

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
1st game of the season vs seattle. After hating on Foles all summer long, the passes he made down the stretch in that game had me coming around to really liking him and having hope for the rest of the season. such a let down

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now that we have Goff, none of it bothers me. It was worth it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
For me it was Seattle...oh wait we beat twice last year.

Actually Minnesota, Chicago, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Washington, and Green Bay all sucked pretty bad because they were winnable games. Green Bay was when I was certain Foles was not the answer. That sucked to have my hopes go down the shitter. The others so frustrating. Knowing those teams weren't good yet still losing to them was painful.

That was the Rams easiest schedule in a while, now it is back to the meat grinder.

…..

Legend
Chicago game. Just when you think this team is about to turn the corner.....
Nope.

yup....the annual let down. We're 4-4 and facing the 3-5 Bears AT HOME and they whoop our asses in front of 58,000 in the dome, led by two 80+ yard plays from the Bears and an inefficient offensive effort by the Rams.

Huge letdown. The kind when you go back to work and all your co-workers are looking at you like....wtf happened to YOU guys yesterday???? I'm guessing more than 50% of us simply said ..... "Jeff Fisher"

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
yup....the annual let down. We're 4-4 and facing the 3-5 Bears AT HOME and they whoop our asses in front of 58,000 in the dome, led by two 80+ yard plays from the Bears and an inefficient offensive effort by the Rams.
Yeah many point to the Vikings game a week earlier and that's fine, but it was a close, tough road game vs a quality opponent. The Chicago game was the bounce back game that went wrong. IMO the confidence was shaken for the next several weeks. The Vikings loss should have been a bump in the road is what i'm saying. Instead we got blown out by Chicago, lost to Baltimore and got blown out by Cincinnati.

We really need to see much better results out-of-division this season. Enough is enough.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pittsburgh game irks me. No way should we have lost that game with Big Ben out and holding them to 4 FG's. Couldn't even manage 1 lowly TD.
How Lance Kendrick missed that catch. Later Fusher said he was playing with a sprain or Brocken wrist.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Huge letdown. The kind when you go back to work and all your co-workers are looking at you like....wtf happened to YOU guys yesterday???? I'm guessing more than 50% of us simply said ..... "Jeff Fisher"
Cost me show much $$$$. . One if the worst games. Files made 2 bad passes ,but The Rams score on first series.
-- Then Rodney,JJ, & JL55 let Zach Miller go 80 plus yards for a TD.On a little 3 yard toss .
-- Then sorry Azz Tre Mason fumbles on like the 15 yard line .

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
The Vikings game sucked pretty bad. I thought Gurley played his ass off but he had NO blocking all day. Meanwhile, AP was hardly breaking any tackles but he had a lot more room to run. We definitely could've won that game had things gone a bit differently.
That Vikings game is what killed me. It looked like we might make the playoffs then after that loss, the whole team goes to crap for a while.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
All of our games where our offense didn't get on the team bus. But I really hated the fact that we lost so badly to Washington - we made Cousins look like an elite athlete. Or maybe the Vikings game where we thought that not tackling AP was a good idea. The Green Bay game turned my stomach, purely because our season was over there, our QB was being killed, the stripes did nothing about it, our coaches couldn't change the gameplay and at least protect our guy.

Or is it the Baltimore game:

HOW can the coaching staff let Keenum play - it was so obvious concussion - WHY didn't the ATC Spotter step in? What the Freak was Fisher thinking????

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now that we have Goff, none of it bothers me. It was worth it.

Have to agree 100% with this. A means to an end. The Rams getting a competent qb again trumps all. It's been 3 looong years.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Minnesota, Baltimore and the last game vs SF come to mind but what's the use? All three should have been wins? Those teams feel the same way....great games they held on to win, as they should have done. Like Dieter the Brock said, pick any one and we could have been 8-8. Nothing to pound our chest over and we would have been picking at least #17 in the first round and alternating with 3 other teams in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Most certainly not enough ammo to manuever the draft as we did. But time (and a #1 overall QB) heals all wounds. For now.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If we would have stood pat in the draft, the Chicago, Baltimore, and second 49er games would still bother me.

But since we traded up and landed Goff, none of them bother me. Ready to look forward.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Green Bay.

Aaron Rodgers' record of never throwing interceptions in Green Bay was shattered, and the Rams were lingering around the first half with a great defensive effort.

Rams offense was not creative in punching it in, and you could feel the Packers were somewhat surprised the Rams did not go down in the first half. You could sense the Packers somewhat tighten their game plan and started to take the Rams seriously thereafter in their home turf.

But the pick six by Foles during the first quarter took momentum out of the Rams and everything thereafter was a big-play here and there by Green Bay really did the Rams in.

Had the Rams offense counter score for score against Green Bay, Rams could have escaped Green Bay with some confidence and swagger with upcoming games against Vikings and Bears.