2015 games that still bother you

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I was watching Rams highlights on YouTube and every time a Rams vs Redskins highlight came up, I still got angry. How in the holy hell do you beat Seattle and then lose to the friggin Redskins? Kirk Cousins was like 23-27. That's INSANE.

So, what game still bugs you to this day?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That one sucked for sure. They were cut-blocking like sonsofbitches all day.

Last game of the year was a huge let down for me too.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Good Legatron. I agree. I don't want to list them all, so I will have to go the final game against the Whiners. Bad taste to remain in our mouth until next season. We couldn't pull that off, for a 4-0 finish, an 8-8 record, and a .500 ALL TIME record against SF. (Never to look back again).

:rant: Hold your block a half freakin' second, and the winning kick goes through!

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
The Baltimore game (Keenum concussed) game was absolutely terrible. Made worse because I was there. Legatron blew another. That was the kill shot for the season.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
The Vikings game sucked pretty bad. I thought Gurley played his ass off but he had NO blocking all day. Meanwhile, AP was hardly breaking any tackles but he had a lot more room to run. We definitely could've won that game had things gone a bit differently.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
The Vikings game is the one that stands out to me. We easily should have won that game, I don't think they're better than us and the way everybody acted with the hit on Teddy it just sits wrong with me. Especially with how long Zimmer benefited from guys like Burfect and PacMan on his defense for him to come out the way he did was just sleazy.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Yeah that blocked FG sucked, but had Kendricks or the Tackle been on the same page...GZ would have nailed it (and yes he would have) and had the Rams gone on to win the game, they would have been slotted drafting 19th

It all seems to have worked out

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Pittsburgh game irks me. No way should we have lost that game with Big Ben out and holding them to 4 FG's. Couldn't even manage 1 lowly TD.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Chicago game. Just when you think this team is about to turn the corner.....
Nope.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The only one I think about any more is the Minnesota game.
1) My brother is a Vikings fan so he's got bragging rights in our friendly rivalry
2) I feel like winning that game would have pushed them into a playoff spot.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Minnesota.

We should have won that game.

The game had an odd feel... Like you knew we were going to lose... when the coaches over thought things and went for 2 instead of kicking the extra point after our first TD.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Minnesota for sure. It's a team I feel the Rams are nearly identical to on paper. Built on a solid run game and strong defense.

It was slop epitomized though, and of course I had to be the only Rams fan for miles in that damn stadium. The execution on offense was miserable. GZ made a 60 yarder and missed a 50 yarder that could have been the difference late in the 4th. No pressure on Teddy. Of course the sanctimonious Zimmer and media post-game trying to paint Williams as the boogey-man for the late hit.

I have a feeling we'll see MN in the next year or two and it will be set right. I just don't think I can wait that long.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The Washington game pissed me off. Those guys ran the ball all over us.
The Chicago game. I was sure we would win.
Last whiner game. Nothing is worse than losing to No Cal. NOTHING.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Minnesota.

We should have won that game.

The game had an odd feel... Like you knew we were going to lose... when the coaches over thought things and went for 2 instead of kicking the extra point after our first TD.
uugghhh.
That was tough.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

Pittsburgh--uh, 6 points?
Minnesota-That game started the slide
Baltimore-Never should of lost that game
Green Bay-It's hard enough to win there but Foles and his 4 int's killed us
San Fran-Should of won...

And that in itself irritates me the most. I think X said it in another thread but that could easily be 12-4, 11-5 or 10-6 at worst. That's how freaking close we were or should of been.

Ugh.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The Bears game, that basically made me lost interest in watching the rest of the Rams games.