2015 Foles projected vs 2014 Hill/Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
By the numbers. Note these numbers do not take in effect Davis's 5 million pick sixes.

Nick Foles 2015 projected
14 TDs
10 INTs
2,956 Yards
58.1 Completion %
6.7 YPA

Davis/Hill 2014
20 TDs
16 INTs
3,658 Yards
63 Completion %
7.1 YPA

It is of my opinion that we put too much blame on the backup QBs and not enough on our lack of offensive talent as a whole. Our receivers are horrendous and ourine sti sucks. Those 2 areas sucked when Fisher and Snead inherited the team and they still do. I contend that you can win with Foles provided you give him ample talent. He cannot overcome our horrible cast though.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Since Bradford last suited up for the Rams its been Foles/Hill/Davis/Clemens. I see no difference between any of them. But 3 of those guys are career backups.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
We wouldn't even be here at 4-4 with those other 3 starting for us, LOL. At worst, Foles doesn't typically give the game away like we saw with the other 3.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We wouldn't even be here at 4-4 with those other 3 starting for us. LOL
Who knows we finished 7-9 last year and it wouldn't be surprising if we finished 7-9 this year. Plus the defense has been good all year while they started slow in 2014. Plus last year we didn't have anyone on offense as dynamic as Gurley. It's just so depressing that we are a playoff team minus one phase of our offense. Our passing offense is so bad it's destroying our playoff hopes.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Who knows we finished 7-9 last year and it wouldn't be surprising if we finished 7-9 this year. Plus the defense has been good all year while they started slow in 2014. Plus last year we didn't have anyone on offense as dynamic as Gurley. It's just so depressing that we are a playoff team minus one phase of our offense. Our passing offense is so bad it's destroying our playoff hopes.
I dunno, with Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, TB, and San Fran coming up, I would be pretty damned disappointed if we went 7-9 again.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dunno, with Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, TB, and San Fran coming up, I would be pretty damned disappointed if we went 7-9 again.
Good point, I'm just frustrated. With our talent and the way our defense has played we should be a top 5 team in the league. Our passing offense is absolutely killing us.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We wouldn't even be here at 4-4 with those other 3 starting for us, LOL. At worst, Foles doesn't typically give the game away like we saw with the other 3.

This sums it up. The other names on that list are, at best, marginally better than Foles at making plays. But they give up the ball way more and are also prone to self-destruct. I'd rather Foles.

I'd be curious how many yards Davis, Hill, and Clemens would have had with Gurley on the roster. We are throwing even less this year with Todd. Our defense has also taken the next step it seems, so we are in games longer. I remember quite a few games over the years where we had to throw for quarters. That hasn't happened this year.

Athos

Legend
His accuracy is worse than Bradford by a mile.

Sorry @LesBaker

Foles accuracy is abysmal. Even his completions are all kinds of ugly.

It really isn't fathomable that Foles can be performing worse than the combo of Hill and Davis......when you have a back like Gurley and Austin finally starting to explode.

Our O should be better........except it's worse where it matters most. QB.