2015 BMW M4 vs. 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS - Head 2 Head Ep. 74

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

fearsomefour

Legend
Delicious.
A friend of my sons came by a couple of days ago to show off his Challenger Hellfire. Damn.
Going off memory, I think 606 HP or something like that. A 2015 used one he got from the dealership he works at. At 21 years old that car would have been a death sentence for me....or at least for my insurance.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Delicious.
A friend of my sons came by a couple of days ago to show off his Challenger Hellfire. Damn.
Going off memory, I think 606 HP or something like that. A 2015 used one he got from the dealership he works at. At 21 years old that car would have been a death sentence for me....or at least for my insurance.
i had a 74 LeMans with a 350 rocket engine (30 over). that was almost a death sentence as i backed it into a tree missing a dog that ran across the road. the spare tire became jammed into the back seat and kept me and the tree apart from one another. police officer said had i hit head on, not so lucky.

fearsomefour

Legend
i had a 74 LeMans with a 350 rocket engine (30 over). that was almost a death sentence as i backed it into a tree missing a dog that ran across the road. the spare tire became jammed into the back seat and kept me and the tree apart from one another. police officer said had i hit head on, not so lucky.
Crazy.
Got lucky. Freaking dogs.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
from Motor Trend Channel. i watched all of it, and not being a car enthusiast thought others might. not sure if there's a car thread (other than the one with pics of favorite muscle cars), so i put this and the next link here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I&nohtml5=False#t=1259.104667

Here's some fun from Nurburgring
RING BATTLE: Aventador SV vs Cayman GT4 vs BMW M3 Ring-Taxi

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLMSmIMRvGM

That 1st video hits home for me.

I owned 2 different brand new Z-28 Camaros in my younger years. They were both very cool cars.

I now have a BMW X with the M Sport package. This car is the most fun to drive of any car I've ever been in. It blows away a Camaro in so many different ways. Don't buy a Beemer without the M Sport package... it takes the car to a whole new level.

Side note... the wife drives the Beemer. Hahaha