2014 St.Louis Rams highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Either that or gets him to leave ROD. :ROFLMAO:

Naw I wouldn't leave, this is the best Rams forum on the internet right now. I've just been busy with school work and transitioning to this part of my life where I'm slowly easing my way out of my parents' income.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Naw I wouldn't leave, this is the best Rams forum on the internet right now. I've just been busy with school work and transitioning to this part of my life where I'm slowly easing my way out of my parents' income.
You're like a celebrity here, bruh. Lol

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was thinking about writing a letter to the NFL asking them for rights to make highlight videos. Maybe tell them it's for an entire website of people who are diehard fans that get bored in the offseason lol I wonder if it would work.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was thinking about writing a letter to the NFL asking them for rights to make highlight videos. Maybe tell them it's for an entire website of people who are diehard fans that get bored in the offseason lol I wonder if it would work.

Please do it! It's worth a try. Wouldn't mind watching highlight videos all day.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

I emailed one of the NFL copyright lawyers a couple of years ago, they told me I can't do that despite using the Fair Use argument due to conflicts of interest between the NFL and local broadcasting networks. Getting those rights would require licensing fees with not only the NFL but also the broadcasting networks and even the musicians who make the music you're using.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I emailed one of the NFL copyright lawyers a couple of years ago, they told me I can't do that despite using the Fair Use argument due to conflicts of interest between the NFL and local broadcasting networks. Getting those rights would require licensing fees with not only the NFL but also the broadcasting networks and even the musicians who make the music you're using.
How much do you think that would be?

I was thinking of making one this year, i made one last year

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLwn6OXRlJk

It's not the best quality, I'm trying to find a way to transfer hq video from the internet to my video editing software (I used firefoxs's download last time). If anyone knows a way to transfer in high quality, please let me know.