2014 Pick'em Champion - Alan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Congratulations Alan!

Runner up; A55VA6

Difference between these two; 10pts or about 5 games!

Thank you to all who participated this year!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
SNbbrmI.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Congrats ALAN!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Congratulations Alan!!!!!
I knew you could do it............
Kirby_Celebration_Gif.gif

Attachments

• Kirby_Celebration_Gif.gif
    Kirby_Celebration_Gif.gif
    69.4 KB · Views: 184

Alan

Legend
Thanks everyone, it was a lot of fun. :banana:

Back when I actually worked for a living a I used to run these at several of the Biotech firms I worked for. It gives me a reason to pay attention to the other teams even if we won't be playing them during the year and becoming more immersed in what's going on in the NFL is always good.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks everyone, it was a lot of fun. :banana:

Back when I actually worked for a living a I used to run these at several of the Biotech firms I worked for. It gives me a reason to pay attention to the other teams even if we won't be playing them during the year and becoming more immersed in what's going on in the NFL is always good.
BAH! HUMBUG! I'll get you next Year! Signed - Coach Arians - Arizona Cardinals!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You Kicked Ass @Alan

As did the other 8 guys who finished ahead of my sorry ass. Looks like I was 10th... wtf.... I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I've finished out of the top 3 on the ROD Pickem.

I don't feel so bad since I see that @Ramhusker sucked with completeness this season. LOL

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You Kicked Ass @Alan

As did the other 8 guys who finished ahead of my sorry ass. Looks like I was 10th... wtf.... I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I've finished out of the top 3 on the ROD Pickem.

I don't feel so bad since I see that @Ramhusker sucked with completeness this season. LOL
Thank you, thank you very much! When I do something, it's usually completely something, one way or the other!

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Would we be able to also have a playoff pickem set up as well next season? I don't know what all goes into making that happen. Just another fun thing to do on here it would be in my opinion.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would we be able to also have a playoff pickem set up as well next season? I don't know what all goes into making that happen. Just another fun thing to do on here it would be in my opinion.

Good idea. I wish I had thought of that before the playoffs this year!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gotchu a fancy new banner/title, eh @Alan?

Well LAHHHHH DEEEE DAH!

Alan

Legend
It's OK to be a little jealous @-X- . :LOL: It looks good on you. As does everything on The Dude.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Back when I actually worked for a living a I used to run these at several of the Biotech firms I worked for.

So you're admitting you cheated? :sneaky:

Congrats @Alan. (y)

I should have flipped a coin or let this guy make my picks for me...

29pzv38.jpg