2014 NFL Fan Draft - Your Team is on the Clock!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Why so much love for Clowney? The guy is a freak of nature but when you look at the whole picture his performance falls short of what you would expect from a #2 overall pick. He has only one move and that is speed. He often got burned because he was moving upfield trying to make a play and leaving his gap fee to exploit. I believe Clowney will be a big bust and hope the Rams are smart enough to stay away from this one.

Go Rams

I think just about everyone here rather have Watkins or a tackle, I would, but Clowney is the BPA, maybe in the entire draft*. If you can't trade down he should be the choice. I do not see him falling past #4, and thats only if a team trades up to grab a QB. Clowney could learn from Quinn and Long and the coaches and eventually replace Long(If he plays better than him and they need cap room). Could also move him or Long inside on 3rd. Maybe he will bust, maybe not, and maybe he will just be average/above average. But for #2, he is the choice.

*Speculation and opinion of course.

PhxRam

ST. LOUIS RAMS, YOUR TEAM IS ON THE CLOCK!!!

Welcome. Just an avid football fan here. Now that the first wave of Free Agency has ended, teams are getting a clearer direction of what players they would like to aim for in the draft. Thus, I am excited to launch a widespread fan-participated draft. I have made accounts for the most popular message board of each NFL team. The draft works easy, but I need your help! It’s basically a mock-draft by the fans of each team and the majority vote wins. What better mock, then one that is voted on by the most avid fans?! By posting this thread, your team is currently on the clock. Simply do this.

1) Look which players have already been selected by the teams that pick before your team.

2) Pick only ONE player who you would want to draft.

3) No trade downs, etc. Simply pick whichever player you want the most.

4) Vote as soon as you can.

5) **I may use more than one message board when there are two message boards with about the same amount of traffic. In such cases, I will combine the votes. Please be honest and do not double vote.**

I am not exactly sure when I will close voting, but I will give a final warning and close the thread within a certain time limit which I will indicate. It all depends on how quickly and how much participation I am getting. I will probably keep the thread open anywhere from 10-24 hours. I would like to get the first 2 round done before the draft and possibly head into the third round if at all possible. Here is a list of all the teams, their draft selections, and the team’s message board that I am using:

#1 – Houston Texans Website/The Bull Pen = Teddy Bridgewater (37.5%); Khalil Mack (34.375%); Jadeveon Clowney (21.875%); Other (6.75%);

#2 – St. Louis RamsRamsonDemand - ON THE CLOCK!!

#3 – Jacksonville Jaguars - The Jungle

#4 – Cleveland Browns The Browns Board

#5 – Oakland RaidersRaiders Fans

#6 – Atlanta Falcons Falcons Board

#7 – Tampa Bay BuccaneersTbayBucs

#8 – Minnesota Vikings Purple Pride

#9 – Buffalo Bills Bill Message Board

#10 – Detroit Lions Lions Message Board

#11 – Tennessee Titans Titans Report

#12 – New York GiantsGiants Message Board

#13 – St, Louis Rams RamsonDemand

#14 – Chicago BearsChi City Sports

#15 – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Steeler Fever

#16 – Dallas CowboysCowboys Zone

#17 – Baltimore Raven Russell Street Report

#18 – New York Jets
Jet Nation

#19 – Miami DolphinsThe Fins

#20 – Arizona CardinalsCardinals Message Board -

#21 – Green Bay Packers Packer Forum

#22 – Philadelphia EaglesIgglefans

#23 – Kansas City ChiefsChiefs Planet

#24 – Cincinnati BengalsBengals Message Board

#25 – San Diego Chargers Chargers Message Board

#26 – Cleveland BrownsThe Browns Board

#27 – New Orleans SaintsSaints Report

#28 – North Carolina PanthersCarolina Huddle

#29 – New England Patriots Pats Fans

#30 – San Francisco 49ers49ers Web Zone

#31 – Denver BroncosOrange Mane

#32 – Seattle Seahawks
seahawks.net

#34 - Washington RedskinsExtreme Skins

#59 - Indianapolis ColtsColts Message Board

I understand that many message boards encourage draft talk in specific sub-forums, but I ask that an exception is made with this thread. For this to be successful I need as much participation as possible. By putting this thread in a sub-forum this thread may suffer from getting as many quick responses as possible. Thank-you for your cooperation!

Wow that is a lot of work.. Good job dude.

vabearsfan

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Keep the voting up guys!! I still plan on keeping up voting until later in the evening. I will give a one-hour warning before I plan to do so. Thanks to everyone who has already participated! Here are the current standings:

Jadeveon Clowney - 10 votes
Greg Robinson - 4 votes
Sammy Watkins - 3 votes
Jake Matthew - 2 votes

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Is it too early to go with the punter out of South Dakota Community College?
I guess Ill go with Robinson

crazyhorns

Rookie
I think just about everyone here rather have Watkins or a tackle, I would, but Clowney is the BPA, maybe in the entire draft*. If you can't trade down he should be the choice. I do not see him falling past #4, and thats only if a team trades up to grab a QB. Clowney could learn from Quinn and Long and the coaches and eventually replace Long(If he plays better than him and they need cap room). Could also move him or Long inside on 3rd. Maybe he will bust, maybe not, and maybe he will just be average/above average. But for #2, he is the choice.

*Speculation and opinion of course.

Out of curiosity" What makes him the BPA? This great defender racked up these numbers in 2013 11.5 TFL Sacks 3.0 FF 1.0. Upon doing a little homework found the guy often played out of position and really only has one move and that is speed coming off the corner. He lacks the power or the tools needed to be an effective every down player in the league at this time Even if he could play every down will he have enough gas? I am sure the Lineman are much more strong and bigger in the NFL. \

The media has built and hyped up this guy cause he can run very fast for a big guy. He maybe consider BPA at the 2 spot for some but I hope the Rams are smarter than that. Go Rams

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Out of curiosity" What makes him the BPA? This great defender racked up these numbers in 2013 11.5 TFL Sacks 3.0 FF 1.0. Upon doing a little homework found the guy often played out of position and really only has one move and that is speed coming off the corner. He lacks the power or the tools needed to be an effective every down player in the league at this time Even if he could play every down will he have enough gas? I am sure the Lineman are much more strong and bigger in the NFL. \

The media has built and hyped up this guy cause he can run very fast for a big guy. He maybe consider BPA at the 2 spot for some but I hope the Rams are smarter than that. Go Rams

Save this conversation for other threads as this debate has been going on for a long time in many different threads...this one is not for debate...just a tally