2014 NFL Draft St. louis Rams Select @ #13 - Aaron Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Welcome Aaron! Time to make Fearsome Foursome 2.0!!

#GAMEWRECKER

Last edited:

Memphis Ram

Legend
happy-dance-.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys will love this pick. Donald will take our DL from elite to legendary. That kid is a special type of monster. If he were 6'4" 305, people would call him a better prospect than Suh and he would have been a top 5 pick. This kid is a freak. I can't tell you how excited I am.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Finally things fall our way and we are smart enough to accept the gift. Llast time we had this opportunity desean jackson fell in our lap and we said no thanks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love this guy.

With GR and Donald... The Rams got a lot more physical in a span of 2hrs. Classic Fisher.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I am super excited. With him and Robinson we will dominate the line of scrimmage and everyone will want to know "where the hell did they come from?", as we hit them with a truck right in the mouth.

That's right, we're going to hit the Seahawks in the mouth and they will be too confused to know who hit them

We will dominate the line of scrimmage. It is now ours. Thanks for playing, we appreciate the effort

2...4...6...8...who do we appreciate, Seahawks, Whiners, Cardinals!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Our DL is going to be DOMINANT!!!! Kap and Russell, you're f'd.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
September can't be here soon enough! I can't wait to see Donald and Co. crunch the opposing QBs in the west!

BeerOClock

Rookie
Thunder (Robinson) and Lightning (Donald).

Donald gives Greg Williams a tremendous amount of flexibility. The Rams have used Ogletree for containment of Wilson, Kaepernick, RG3, ect. Donald's speed enables him to free up Ogletree to blitz once in a while. Nice pick Rams!

jap

Legend
Time for Michael "The Incredible Brock" Brockers to step it up big time. If he can be consistently disruptive and draw 2-3 blockers often, he will leave 1-on-1 match ups for Chris Long. Aaron Donald, and The Mighty Quinn. The Fisher King's 2012 challenge to the D to break the sack record is gonna be answered with extra fervor this season.

scifiman

Time for Michael "The Incredible Brock" Brockers to step it up big time. If he can be consistently disruptive and draw 2-3 blockers often, he will leave 1-on-1 match ups for Chris Long. Aaron Donald, and The Mighty Quinn. The Fisher King's 2012 challenge to the D to break the sack record is gonna be answered with extra fervor this season.
I sure hope so.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Considering all the big name WRs were gone, and already taking an OL...I was fine with taking a Aaron Donald here, even tho I preferred the CB Darquez Dennard.

Actually thinking about it tho, I like this pick a lot better than Greg Robinson. This DL has the potential to be legendary. Historic. Now maybe they can finally stop fuckin DeMarco Murray and Frank Gore.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think we should be able to do this! Sack record here we come! Imagine they aren't really going to be able to double team without letting someone else getting off a 1v 1. Going to be exciting to watch....Time to bring home that Deacon Jones award

jap

Legend
I think we should be able to do this! Sack record here we come! Imagine they aren't really going to be able to double team without letting someone else getting off a 1v 1. Going to be exciting to watch....Time to bring home that Deacon Jones award

Well, I did bring up Fish's sack record challenge. Realistically though, it may take Donald an extra season or two to hone his game at the NFL level; so our DL won't be fully rocking the house until 2016 or so. Still, we ought to have some fun this season.