2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Because he's a top tier player that's falling. I look at Bridgewater and see best QB in the draft, so I'm surprised he's sliding. If we can get a backup of his caliber, considering Bradford is very injury prone at this point..I would do it.

You're obviously not worried about his small frame and small hands and his bad pro day/combine performance?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
You're obviously not worried about his small frame and small hands and his bad pro day/combine performance?

His small frame is a concern, but he can bulk up in an NFL weight room.

His hands aren't small, they just aren't big.

His bad Pro Day is no matter. I care about his tape, and he looks terrific on tape. I think people are overreacting. If he sucks in practice, who cares? He wins games.

Still my best QB in the draft.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
His small frame is a concern, but he can bulk up in an NFL weight room.

His hands aren't small, they just aren't big.

His bad Pro Day is no matter. I care about his tape, and he looks terrific on tape. I think people are overreacting. If he sucks in practice, who cares? He wins games.

Still my best QB in the draft.
I see your logic, I just think we have more pressing needs. If we trade up I want a starter

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Dee Ford looked good on that senior bowl tape btw. Looked a little like Robert Quinn coming out (you read it here first!) - ridiculously fast off the edge - not stout against the run yet. Good pick by Kansas. Another guy I'm glad to see go to the AFC.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I see your logic, I just think we have more pressing needs. If we trade up I want a starter

I definitely understand your thinking as well. It just might be smart to think for the future and take advantage of a player like Bridgewater being there. But yeah, a starter would be nice. Like Dennard.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Wow......I LOVE our first round!!!!!!!

Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bridgewater would be a smart pick for AZ, but idk if they want to draft a #1 who won't play when they went 10-6. Interesting.

Fuck i love our first rd guys. Giddy.
200.gif

CoachO

Hall of Fame
theres about to be a run on CBs, if there was ever a time to make a way back in the 1st round,, now would be that time