2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's the one place Manziel didn't want to go (Cleveland).

I'm glad it's there, instead of AZ.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I gotta say I love this guy - but I'm glad we stayed away from him. We didn't need the circus (or the player) but I really like his charisma.

Robert

Rookie
Good thing is denard, verret, roby are still on the board. Think the rams should trade back in for one if they start to fall closer to the end of the round?

Mick

Pro Bowler
Honestly thought I would be glad to see him slide...but I find I am genuinely happy for the kid....good for him and wish him all the best in Cleveland.
:goodluck:

A55VA6

Legend
Manziel to Cleveland. I'll be cheering for him.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Dennard is still available. I would trade up Rams.

I also wouldn't mind trading up for Bridgewater. I could deal with that.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Dennard is still available. I would trade up Rams.

I also wouldn't mind trading up for Bridgewater. I could deal with that.
Kennard, yes. Bridgewater no. I like Teddy but why trade up for a guy you don't want to start?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Still think Robinson will start at a guard position for us this year and eventually move to tackle. Jones is our swing guard/center at this point. Barrett Jones may still be a great player in time. Give it time.

Gotta think Boudreau and Waufle are gonna be happy men tonight. I cant wait to see what they make of these picks.
But if they would have been successful on the trade up for Martin it would have got very crowded. Someone would have had to sit.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's time for Johnny's closeup.

2akjjpj.jpg

Manziel to Cleveland. I'll be cheering for him.

I don't wish the man ill but the last few days at ROD have been extra tough because of him. Not his fault of course but still.....:mad:

Robert

Rookie
I love Johnny football if we didn't have sam I would of have taken him in a heartbeat he is a gamer but good luck to him I'm sure we will see a few incredible plays this year

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Kennard, yes. Bridgewater no. I like Teddy but why trade up for a guy you don't want to start?

Because he's a top tier player that's falling. I look at Bridgewater and see best QB in the draft, so I'm surprised he's sliding. If we can get a backup of his caliber, considering Bradford is very injury prone at this point..I would do it.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I love Johnny football if we didn't have sam I would of have taken him in a heartbeat he is a gamer but good luck to him I'm sure we will see a few incredible plays this year

Yeah. Like I say I'd be excited to actually watch the Browns this year. I don't think I'd ever imagine having ever said that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
JM is about as polarizing draft pick I can remember in ??

Put me in the category that thinks he'll have success.

Glad he's in the AFC.