2014 Expectations

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Consistency and continued growth from the 2nd and 3rd year players with no disappointing drop offs. health and cohesiveness on the OL and solid development in the secondary with JJ playing like a 3rd year player and taking fewer chances. A solid run game with Zac building on last years accomplishments a falloff in the run game would be disappointing. LB health is very important due to lack of LB depth. I am not as concerned about win total as progress this to me is a season to show progress.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As other have said, it is so hard to predict wins and losses with the ways team fluctuate, but outside of a W-L expectation, I am expecting:

More disciplined team with less drive killing penalties
More creativity to the offense
More big plays
Better use of Tavon
A shit load of sacks by our D
More forced turnovers
Potential being realised by the many gifted athletes that this roster holds

More than anything, regardless of our record, I expect to be able to see this team coming together and KNOW that we are heading in the right direction.

scifiman

What are your expectations or predictions the Rams in the 2014 season?
I dont have any. I have learned the hard way over the years to not get too excited by the start of the season. I just hope for the best but expect the worst when it comes to the rams of today.

ShaneFalco

Need a QB then this team is bound for playoffs. At least wildcard, so this year.... maybe 8-8.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont have any. I have learned the hard way over the years to not get too excited by the start of the season. I just hope for the best but expect the worst when it comes to the rams of today.

I can respect that...... Go Rams...... ;)