2013's Punching Bag

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay... I'm not looking to drag any of our players through the mud. This is the best Rams site for a reason.

But, let's face it; every year we have a punching bag. In recent years; Alex Barron, Adam Goldberg, and 2012's winner... Craig Dahl.

While we love our Rams, who has the best chance of being the 2013 punching bag by pushing our nerves just a little too much each week?

The roster has yet to take shape, so this post is obviously premature for accurate predictions... but I'll throw out one;

Johnny Hekker

I like the player. I'm rooting for him on Sunday's. I hope he has a long career with the Rams. But dude has got to clean up the shanks. He's a rookie... but he brought that label with him out of college.

Dude; your job is to kick. Just kick it straight and long, man!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Remember what Fisher said about Hekker after the Vikings game I think..the whole process of intentional directional kicks. Just a lot of pressure on JH's first season. I realize how crucial special teams are to a successful team and JH had a lot of hiccups. In addition JH had some very positive moments first Seacocks game and Niners. Not too shabby overall rook season for an undrafted who was not chosen in the 3rd rd. :hehe:

If I had to politely single out 1 individual player I'm going with Brit Miller and would have preferred we kept Uh Oh. While he earned a starting roster spot you could see as the season progressed outright release was inevitable. Maybe Uh Oh just fits better in McDouchiels offense. :bummed:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Oh yea Steve Smith too I got excited as much as I did when we signed Mike Sims-Walker. :beating:

nighttrain

Legend
BatteringRambo said:
Oh yea Steve Smith too I got excited as much as I did when we signed Mike Sims-Walker. :beating:

ahhh, you already missed it, he's one and done...
train

nighttrain

Legend
if the Rok comes in out of shape again, he wont have many fans outside of his immediate family.. :ww:
train

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Still Craig Dahl. I mean I like the guy, I want him to succeed with the rams but I think he cost us two games. Especially the game against the Vikings when he took two bad tackling angles and cause AP to score. The last game with the seafags when he let Ben Taint get behind him for a long reception in the 4th quarter when we were tied 13-13. With that play all the momentum shifted to the seafags to win the game. :grr:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I love him, and I hope it doesn't come to it, but GZ had me scared every time he came out after like week 7. I'm hoping it was just the sudden celebrity and what-not that shook him, but if he misses a couple in the first few weeks next year, I just don't want to think about it.