2013 v 2014 draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watkins is good, but better than anyone since Megatron? Pass me some of that stuff. :bigup: In the end, he is a 6'0" receiver nowhere as dangerous as AJ or Julio because of his size.

Whoa there...you might very well be right but lets not write people off because of size. Watkins is listed at 6'1". Holt, Bruce and Harrison were all 6'0".

You don't have to be 6'3+" to be an elite WR. And prime Harrison, Holt and Bruce were better than Andre. We'll see if Julio reaches that level. Hell, Jerry Rice was "only" 6'2". He's the greatest of all time.

But I do like Evans. He reminds me of Alshon Jeffery...who I loved coming out. Had a mancrush on Alshon.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Watkins is stronger than Harrison, Bruce, or Holt.

He physically is better than all 3. I want to see Sammy run at the combine, if he breaks 4.4 then he's going top 5 or 6. Depends on the QBs. Watkins would be a top 3 pick among last year's group.

I like Evans too, but Watkins has better hands, body control, and speed.

WvuIN02

Starter
Speed? Yea.

Not hands or body control, Evans is by far better in both of those categories from what I have seen. In a similar situation, Watkins would have gotten shut down by Bama's physical press coverage imo. Not to mention in the RZ it is not even close.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Clowney! Lol

Watkins is awesome, not an Evans fan, and I don't want Lewan. Clowney or Watkins with our first pick would make me happy.

Maybe Evans will grow on me but I'm just not feeling it...